Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vote fraud...LOL

Posted by whats@work 
Re: Vote fraud...LOL
November 10, 2019 04:13AM
Whats,
What are you worried about? Virginia has voter ID laws. Virginia law requires all voters to provide an acceptable form of photo identification (photo ID) at the polls, such as driver's license, passport, veteran ID, etc.

Anyway, people get re-registered as voters because of the voter roles being automatically updated, sometimes people have the same name, or because of in-house clerical error.
November 10, 2019 03:20PM
I do agree, this is VERY different than the Colorado KNOWN voters that were dead, and had been for several years.
November 10, 2019 05:19PM
smileys with beer, Curt, OD.

November 11, 2019 04:54PM
My statement prior was because Curt refused to read the facts and move the goalposts in a prior thread. He asked me to show him ONE time a dead person voted, I produced 80+. He insisted that he was still correct. Typical sheeple.
November 11, 2019 05:45PM
"He asked me to show him ONE time a dead person voted, I produced 80+." -Olde Dude

You posted that here...? Can you link to it?

November 11, 2019 05:53PM
November 11, 2019 06:37PM
Donna, Thanks!
November 11, 2019 06:40PM
De nada. winking smiley
November 11, 2019 06:53PM
"He asked me to show him ONE time a dead person voted, I produced 80+." -Olde Dude

"El Paso County officials found 78 deceased people on their voter rolls after the CBS4 report was published, according to the Post, but they have previously removed 448 people from the registered voter list since 2012." -from the article

That does not mean that any of those 78 dead people on the voter rolls had any votes cast in their names. Dead people remain in voter rolls all the time because there is no good mechanism in states to remove them upon their deaths.

I am absolutely 100% in favor of investigating any cases of voter fraud to the fullest degree possible. And as microscopically small an amount of potential cases as there are, it shouldn't be hard to give every single case the full attention it deserves and every law breaker made to face the music.

November 11, 2019 06:58PM
"Williams plans to pursue criminal charges in the incidents uncovered by CBS4, such as the case of an El Paso County woman who died in 2009 but had ballots cast in her name in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014."
November 11, 2019 07:10PM
And that's great! If someone is routinely voting as their dead relative then investigate, arrest, try, convict, and imprison their criminal ass.

I will then breathlessly await the second such case............

November 11, 2019 08:48PM
Meanwhile they catch the GOP faking votes or dumping them every election. Not to mention the only legislation the GOP is interesting in passing is voter restriction laws because they know even with the outrageous gerrymandering they did in 2010 - they still have problems getting elected if they don't pull the registration out from under 10% of the public.
November 11, 2019 08:57PM
OldeDude
My statement prior was because Curt refused to read the facts and move the goalposts in a prior thread. He asked me to show him ONE time a dead person voted, I produced 80+. He insisted that he was still correct. Typical sheeple.

You moved the goal posts, not me. Actually you moved one of your goal posts and ignored your other goal post.

I didn't challenge you to show me just one (capitalized or not) time a dead person voted. I predicted you couldn't show any evidence of dead people voting. "People" being plural and more than one.

Prediction: You cannot produce a credible source that backs your claim that there were more people voting than there are registered voters or any evidence of dead people voting.
[www.selectsmart.com]

OD never followed up on his claim that there were more people voting than registered voters. However, I gave OD credit for a single example of "dead people voting".

I saw that in Colorado, a woman had used her late mother's name when she voted. She was caught and faced prison and a fine. It's an isolated case that isn't going to swing an election. I give you credit for finding an example of "dead people voting".
[www.selectsmart.com]
November 11, 2019 11:11PM
I gave you two additional references. That said, I do agree with you that piece is very hard to prove. There may be more, but you also have to look at who moved, death notices, moving from one precinct to another and perhaps marriages where the person changed their name. Instead of being a dikead, I chose to leave that one because of the fight that would ensue. So you're dodging and evading once again.

My view is that you have to look at the voters and cross reference that with death notices (held in a state database) and people that moved but voted in your districts anyway. I will say, that those numbers should be very close. AND except in very small towns (we're talking 25-100 eligible voters) I would look very seriously at 100% of those eligible voting. The rate is routinely 30-40% in an off year election. Something like Kentucky could be somewhat higher because of the race, but NOT 100%. I would review that immediately.
November 13, 2019 02:27AM
They don't want it looked into and fixed. Seriously, how blatant do you have to be? It's already proven they use illegal people here to swell their electoral votes. When are REAL Americans going to stop this power grab nonsense?

#walkaway

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!