Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What is Trump hiding?

Posted by Donna 
What is Trump hiding?
September 28, 2019 06:49PM
If I were being investigated and I knew that I had done nothing wrong, I'd be eager to cooperate with the investigators in order to clear my name. But Trump has done nothing but stonewall the various investigations into his activities, even going so far as to order his underlings to refuse to answer subpeonas.

White House lawyers hid Trump's phone conversation with President Zelinskyy in a top secret server designated for only the most sensitive national security secrets that can only be accessed with a secret code word, and also took this extraordinary and highly improper step with other conversations according to the whistleblower's sources at the White House who also said that none of the information in those conversations rose to the level of sensitive national security concerns. Joel Brennan, a White House official under George W. Bush said that if that had happened when he worked there, those involved would have been "frog-marched" out of the White House the next day.

So my question to Trump's loyalists here is What do you think Trump is hiding?
Re: What is Trump hiding?
September 28, 2019 07:28PM
Classified information to protect never Trump retards from leaking
September 28, 2019 07:46PM
As I noted, the whistleblower's informants at the White House said that those conversations contained no classified information.

Try again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2019 07:47PM by Donna.
September 28, 2019 07:49PM
"Classified information to protect never Trump retards from leaking" -tuk

Not in this case it wasn't. In this case they were hiding something that was simply politically embarrassing to the president. Oh but I'm sure that this is the only time they ever hid anything just for that reason.

grinning smileythumbs up

September 28, 2019 09:38PM
Then highly sensitive information. We know other calls with foreign leaders were leaked. It’s a way to protect that privilege
September 28, 2019 09:49PM
But information is not considered "highly sensitive" and worthy of being saved in that particular server just because it is extremely damaging politically to the president. There was nothing else there, tuk.

September 28, 2019 10:25PM
But but but!

Lol the president decides what is worthy not his communist opponents
September 29, 2019 03:00PM
And Trump "Thought" Biden was the bigly "threat" ?
A bigly mistake !
Liz Warren maybe to win the presidency.?
Trump is blowing it,
September 29, 2019 04:23PM
If there was nothing improper about storing those conversations on that server, the whistleblower's informants wouldn't have cited it as being highly improper. Duh. They wouldn't even have mentioned it let alone raised a red flag.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2019 04:24PM by Donna.
September 29, 2019 05:50PM
hmmm .klet's get to the bottom of this.
and then the top.
Impeach ! da Donald..
He is damaging America
what was the count .? 12,000 lies. and counting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!