Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Individual-1 confesses to and provides documented evidence of his crime

Posted by Ponderer 
Individual-1 confesses to and provides documented evidence of his crime
September 27, 2019 05:23PM
It's pretty blatant to anyone who reads the Transcript of his call to the Ukrainian president that he was begging him, in his own words, to dig up dirt on Biden, his primary campaign opponent. It's obvious that he was insinuating that he wanted the president of Ukraine to "do him a favor".

Here he is responding to president Zelenskyy's imploring him for anti-tank missiles by telling him what he expects in return and even implicates one of his accomplices:

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

He's actually trying to get the president of Ukraine to help him take the heat off of Russia and Putin for interfering in our 2016 election by taking the blame onto his country. Like a mob boss telling an underling to take the rap for and confess to a crime his superior committed.

He goes on to mention several times how Zelenskyy needs to look into the Biden thing for him as part of what is expected of him. He wouldn't let up on it. It's the only area of corruption in Ukraine he seems to care anything ab out since it's all he ever mentioned, several times, in the call.

And he also highlights that he doesn't think Ukraine is doing enough for the U.S., given all we have done for them and they need to step up and start coughing up something in exchange:

The President: Well it is very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

He even actually went on to withhold military aid to Ukraine because he didn't think that they were playing ball with him. It was an act that had everyone in our diplomatic and security agencies scratching their heads at the time trying to figure out why he did it. There was only one possible reason, and he confessed to it in this call Transcript.

Individual-1 communicates like a mob boss. Curt has already touched on it. He doesn't come right out and say what he means in a blatant way. He says them in a way that will be interpreted in the way it was intended to be taken, yet gives him, he lamely thinks, plausible deniability. Just like the old, "Be a shame if something were to happen to it" kind of threat. There is no direct threat, but the threat is certainly understood to be there by the one who is being threatened and, consequently, anyone who reads or hears it.

His own people knew how egregious an abuse of power what he said in that call was. They knew how badly he blew it. And that is why they then endeavored to hide the transcripts and bury the whistlblower complaint in a flagrant cover-up. And according to the whistleblower, this wasn't the first time they had to do it either. Individual-1 has opened his own can of worms. Worms he canned himself.

Let's hear the best explanation you
Cheeto Cultists can come up with explaining
how innocent and innocuous this call was...

Re: Individual-1 confesses to and provides documented evidence of his crime
September 27, 2019 05:27PM
LOL...nothing. There is nothing to defend because there is NOTHING there. Seriously, if you think there is, you need some mental help.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 05:33PM
"LOL...nothing." -Watz

That's all I knew you'd have. Even you can't come up with a lie ludicrous enough to explain away Individual-1's blatant confession to a criminal act.

September 27, 2019 05:50PM
Well sweetie. When there is nothing there is nothing. You squeeze any lemon juice to find magical text yet? LOL

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 05:57PM
I am simply asking you to explain how what Individual-1 said in that call was not him asking for help to dig up dirt on his political opponent and you can't do that. Because there is no other explanation.

If that's not what it was, then what was it? And why did it set the hair of Cheetolini's own people ablaze?

September 27, 2019 06:02PM
Asking something from someone for nothing isn't criminal sweetie. Besides it's not "dirt" this is real bad stuff that was covered up. Probably why the Democraps are freaking.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 06:17PM
Right. With all the corruption that was rampant in Ukraine when the new president took over, the Biden thing was the only supposed corruption that the orange anus thought worthy to have Zelenskyy focus on as a condition of them getting military aid.

And when Zelenskyy wasn't seen by the orange anus to be playing the game and coughing up what he wanted Zelenskyy to, the orange ass face actually withheld military aid to the Ukraine in a move that baffled everyone in our government. Because there was no legitimate reason for him to have done that.

You keep coming back with name-calling and evasive insults simply to hide the fact that you, like all the Republicans who questioned Joseph McGuire yesterday, have no way of actually defending what orange anus mouth said in that call transcript.

You got nothing, Watz. You are wallowing in pathetic lameness.

September 27, 2019 06:45PM
John Solomon from the Hill did a document dump late last night highlighting the mess Biden is in
September 27, 2019 06:56PM
So you don't have anything to defend Orange Ass Face with either, tuk...?

September 27, 2019 07:04PM
With Rudy as your defense . gee. you must be guilty.
imho
[www.youtube.com]
September 27, 2019 08:03PM
Trump has an obligation to combat unlawful activity you can’t run for president to escape your criminal behavior. There’s obviously ongoing investigations that involve Biden and Ukraine corruption
September 27, 2019 08:53PM
"Trump has an obligation to combat unlawful activity you can’t run for president to escape your criminal behavior." -tuk

Doesn't he also have an obligation to not committing a crime while "combating" someone else's criminal behavior? He's trying to run for president while escaping his own criminal behavior by attempting to focus everyone's attention on someone else's supposed misdeeds.

Even if what Biden supposedly did for his son totally ruins him, Orange Anus Face will still be impeached for this crime he committed, among many others no doubt. Orange Sphincter Face is not going to be able to defend himself against what he did and confessed to doing, just like none of you can defend his actions either.

September 27, 2019 09:11PM
The justice department already ruled on the charge of violating the emoluments clause not just because the intent of the law was to stop foreign payments ie financial contributions, but because Biden is probably caught up in a current investigation
September 27, 2019 09:18PM
Barr is currently investigating the origins of the fake Russian investigation. Much of it began in Ukraine. Biden is all caught up in the corruption probe, we already know Ukraine officials tried to back channel info because they were being stonewalled by Obama administration officials. All we are seeing by the Dems right now is an attempted coverup. We all knew this was coming
September 28, 2019 12:42AM
Rubbish, tuk. The Ukrainians have stated categorically that there was nothning untoward in Biden's dealings.
September 28, 2019 01:22AM
Biden will get what he gets.

The Orange Ass Face is still going down.

September 28, 2019 03:15PM
September 28, 2019 05:42PM
Good article, gonzo. You might want to at least copy and paste the title of the article in your links though. I normally ignore your mystery links like this one.

September 28, 2019 07:05PM
September 29, 2019 03:18AM
You might be able to do "anything" but.
there's Karma /
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!