Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The're sure making heroes younger nowadays.

Posted by Ponderer 
The're sure making heroes younger nowadays.
September 25, 2019 05:51PM
God love this young woman. This speech alone should immortalize her in the ranks of the biggest heroes of humanity. What she is doing truly is heroic.

Anyone who would denigrate this brave champion of humanity's future is a betrayer not only their own humanity but of the very future of our species on this planet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2019 05:52PM by Ponderer.
Re: The're sure making heroes younger nowadays.
September 25, 2019 07:59PM
She well deserves the Nobel nomination.
September 25, 2019 08:00PM
She’s creepy as hell
September 25, 2019 08:14PM
Seen this before.....

#walkaway

September 25, 2019 09:15PM
To tuk and watz: How sad that you would say such things about a little girl who has done absolutely nothing wrong and is trying to do the right thing. What the hell is wrong with you guys?
September 25, 2019 09:22PM
Children being used is nothing new for the left. History..learn it.

#walkaway

September 25, 2019 09:36PM
It may come as a surprise to you that many children have taken on the fight against global warming entirely on their own, because it's their future that's at stake, not so much yours or people of our generation. I'm sure that they welcome the help of adults who are able to elevate them to a place where their pleas can be heard by a much wider audience than the schools they attend.

Btw, Hitler also used adults like yourself to spread xenophobia and hatred, many of the like who are still with us and who vote and support disgusting figures like Donald Trump, also like yourself.
September 25, 2019 09:54PM
Child abuse
September 25, 2019 09:56PM
i'm still partial to the hogg character. greta character is lame

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
September 25, 2019 09:59PM
To the left the child is a survivor from their abortion mills.

#walkaway

September 25, 2019 10:28PM
You morons are no more intelligent than a stupid dog. Someone points at something for you to look at and you stare at and bark at the hand.

Calling you idiots "pig-ignorant" is actually a compliment for you.

September 25, 2019 10:38PM
Why do you walking turds revel in your inhumanity so?

September 25, 2019 11:22PM
Ponderer
Why do you walking turds revel in your inhumanity so?

It is as low as anything those two have ever done here. Most deniers are making the Nazi call because of their fear of what she is achieving. Not so, whatkindofananimal is it, or tuk. They just don't care about a future that they will not be around to suffer in. Thei kids and grandkids? Tough!
September 25, 2019 11:24PM
No fear...you are just showing your true colors. Leftists are not even human beings anymore.

#walkaway

September 26, 2019 08:22PM
We aren't the ones denigrating a young girl who is a hero of environmental awareness or belittling the work of trying to save humanity from the proven and blatantly suicidal path it has been on.

You are doing that.

Please explain how by any stretch of a sane imagination that your position on Greta Thunburg is more human than that of anyone on the left, you piece of sentient human excrement..........

September 27, 2019 04:54AM
Her eyes look dead. She looks like she's been through hell. I think it's disgusting how leftists use children to promote their political goals.
September 27, 2019 05:01AM
What is disgusting is those like you who try to make a political issue out of the incredible bravery and determination of a young girl who is fighting the apathy that is allowing the Planet to be destroyed as far as human habitation is concerned.

She is doing the job that you and other adults should be doing. And, she is doing it as well as thousands of adults combined could do.
September 27, 2019 06:10AM
Wanna bet she's been brainwashed and tortured? It's the leftist way.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 08:40AM
I'm sure the red cult does that too, Whatsy. I assumed her strange demeanor was due to some sort of trauma. But she is autistic. So she is wired differently and it's a rough condition to live with. It seems that she learned about climate change and it shattered her world. For an autistic person, sometimes they see things other people don't see. They have trouble interfacing with the world and people, but their inner minds are working fine. They can become very resistant if you try to disrupt whatever they're fixated on, too. In that case, she would be naturally stubborn enough to draw some attention.
September 27, 2019 04:06PM
The flailing desperation that the right is showing now almost makes me pity them.

September 27, 2019 04:22PM
I find it amazing how easily the leftists are manipulated.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 04:26PM
I find the right's imperviousness to reality and intransigence against self-preservation to be stupefying.

September 27, 2019 04:28PM
I find your fantasy world of non science (your non reality) to be fascinatingly ignorant.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 04:31PM
It's understandable how you would.

September 27, 2019 04:32PM
September 27, 2019 04:32PM
No Ponderer, it's just that your side is affiliated with the cult of Lilith, the cult of child sacrifice. So of course people are suspicious about how you use kids.
September 27, 2019 04:35PM
My side isn't the one that is imprisoning and torturing thousands of now parentless children in cages in order to create a negative incentive to make desperate refugees stop coming here.

September 27, 2019 04:35PM
Hey when one side is aborting kids after birth to harvest organs...it's takes a special type of evil to allow that.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 04:36PM
Ponderer
My side isn't the one that is imprisoning and torturing thousands of now parentless children in cages in order to create a negative incentive to make desperate refugees stop coming here.

Incorrect, Obama was doing this.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 07:32PM
The accusation that her parents are using her is false. In fact, they tried to dissuade her from such activism. She, first became aware as an eight year old and could not understand why adults who talked of the crisis were doing nothing about it. Her confusion led her to research it on her own. She badgered her parents into changing their lifestyle before setting off on her owb with a hand painted sign; sitting in front of the Parliament bildings. Her only support was someone from a sustainable way group.

No one had any part or influence in her activity. She is not as deeply autistic as is made out. She has Aspergers which is not severe autism. She also has selective mutism. Something that would make a lot of the naysayers tolerable as human beings if they, too, had it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!