Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

washington dc -- another black mass shooting not blasting from national media, 9 shot

Posted by txcup 
washington dc -- another black mass shooting not blasting from national media, 9 shot
September 25, 2019 12:24AM
dims -- exempt the gang banging mass shooters from our red flag gun grabbing agenda eye popping smiley

this story is a good one. it's just skin color

[www.wusa9.com]

DC Police look for tips after 'brazen' shootings leave 9 people shot

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
Re: washington dc -- another black mass shooting not blasting from national media, 9 shot
September 25, 2019 05:32AM
NW DC is pretty much the gang area. This actually happens pretty regularly.

Note to self: DC has some of the most stringent gun laws in the nation. When forced by the federal government to issue Concealed Carry Permits, they issued 6 of the several hundred requests. That was deemed unconstitutional. The sheeple mayor doesn't care about the law. Meanwhile... the gangs run roughshod (especially) that part of the city. When MS moved in, it was even worse.
Re: washington dc -- another black mass shooting not blasting from national media, 9 shot
September 25, 2019 03:55PM
So this was in the hood and no white women were shot, right? Well who gives a fvck about hood rats. The news reported four of the six victims had a history of weapons charges. Gee I wonder why.
September 25, 2019 04:57PM
Nitou- I'll agree with you. Since these are "Just little brown/black people" who cares about them. Obviously NOT the dems. According to them, the ONLY mass shootings are white males (therefore, they are neo-Nazis, white supremist, deplorables). So the laws they want, don't speak to the inner cities, gang issues, or jobs in liberal cities (which are mostly no-gun zones).
September 25, 2019 06:10PM
As usual, you 're distorting the truth. No one has ever denied that there's a serious gang problem and that there is a very high number of murders, sometimes mass, especially in urban areas. What I and others have cited is that it's almost always a White male who commits the type of mass murder where they go into a crowded place and open fire exclusively on complete strangers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2019 06:12PM by Donna.
September 25, 2019 11:46PM
non-whites are WILDLY over-represented in mass shootings (vs their population percentages).

whites are well below their quota

nyc media snows the m-asses by burying most stories, pumping a few with white shooters

so you get dumbasses walking around thinking TOTALLY backward on the issue

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
September 26, 2019 07:26AM
Donna
As usual, you 're distorting the truth. No one has ever denied that there's a serious gang problem and that there is a very high number of murders, sometimes mass, especially in urban areas. What I and others have cited is that it's almost always a White male who commits the type of mass murder where they go into a crowded place and open fire exclusively on complete strangers.

Truth is subjective. I think you are speaking of the type of crime that seems extraordinary or makes you feel afraid. In the OP link, dozens of shots were fired in an apartment courtyard. I don't know much about the victims, but that's someone's home anyway. I once knew a young black man who was shot and killed while trick-or-treating with his younger siblings. I'd known him in elementary school and I knew his mom. They said it was gang violence, but his mom denied he was in a gang. This sort of random violence is more ordinary though. It's not so viscerally terrifying as the prospect of a psycho who might randomly target you and yours.

However it is hypocritical of txcup to associate violence with skin color given America's history. These social problems have been created over generations due to a number of factors. Government corruption is one. Police brutality gets the most media attention but that's just part of the problem. Even a good cop can get PTSD from having to deal with the crap and become a liability. So I think the police should be well supported. But at the same time recognize they can easily abuse their power and that needs to be checked. And if they're as racist as you are txcup that does get innocent people killed.
September 26, 2019 10:13AM
my work on this is more about the media distorting reality. their lies lead to 'solutions' that dont address the majority of the problems.

too, it misinforms the public by framing a certain demo that doesnt hold a candle to other demos re violent crime/mass shootings

if they were truthful i would have no reason to expose their b.s. by countering with facts that they try to hide

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
September 26, 2019 04:47PM
Well I agree with that much txcup. The media distorts reality. But the way you spin the information is racist, you know this and admit to it. Your ideology has proven to support oppression and violence towards other races. But one could just as easily spin the same information in the other direction, to say that America doesn't care about black people's lives. Hence the popularity of the Trojan horse movement Dykes in the Hood Black Lives Matter. While white people are afraid of mass shootings, blacks are more threatened by racist, PTSD-afflicted police.
September 26, 2019 06:10PM
Donna- "As usual, you 're distorting the truth. No one has ever denied that there's a serious gang problem and that there is a very high number of murders, sometimes mass, especially in urban areas."

1. Why don't "they" report it as much as when a racist, white male does it? Is it just expected since they're of colour and in the inner city? That's nothing less than completely racist. 2. If "everyone" (loose term, I know it's not everyone) doesn't deny there's a serious gang problem, why doesn't the left then focus "gun control" on that? They have never tried to solve the inner city gun problem, just the <5% of the mass shootings. It would help if they did something (like I've suggested many times) that did something about inner city murders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!