Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pelosi announces formal impeachment inquiry of Trump

Posted by Curt Anderson 
Pelosi announces formal impeachment inquiry of Trump
September 25, 2019 12:24AM
House speaker says president’s actions were a "betrayal of national security". Other Democrats, including congressional representatives from conservative districts who newly announced their support of impeachment, are publicly talking. I am interested in hearing from the Republicans. But the GOP has gone radio-silent. Where are the Trump supporters?
Re: Pelosi announces formal impeachment inquiry of Trump
September 25, 2019 12:41AM
LOL, they still don't have the transcript. Trump 2020 baby. It's a given now.

#walkaway

September 25, 2019 03:15AM
Ukraine Are you listening ?
September 25, 2019 05:34AM
I am soooooo fukking happy about this! It won't pass the Senate, so it's dead already. The dems should have learned from the impeachment of willie's blue dress.
September 25, 2019 06:12AM
OD,
I am happy that you are happy!

If you look at my past posts, you will see that I have been against impeachment. A main reason being what you cited, that it won't lead to conviction. However, this case--just based on what Trump and his partner in crime, Rudy Giuliani have said publicly--is inexcusable.
As I noted, this Ukraine scandal is unlike Trump's past transgressions, I don't believe that Trump has any plausible deniability for this. See [www.selectsmart.com]

I believe in and respect the Constitution and the Founders' desire to create a republic rather than a monarchy. To me that's more important than possible political considerations. If we allow and normalize Trump's apparent attempt to extort of a foreign leader for his own (Trump's) political benefit. Even if Trump produces all the transcripts and the whistleblower complaint and is fully exonerated, it will stand a warning to future presidents (and Trump himself) not to push the limits of acceptable presidential behavior. That makes the impeachment worthwhile.

Incidentally, this isn't analogous to the Clinton impeachment. Bill's underlying "crime" was his betrayal of his wedding vows. Trump's crime is his betrayal of his oath of office. I believe that voters will understand the difference.
September 25, 2019 07:36AM
Has she had "work" done ?
September 25, 2019 01:57PM

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
September 25, 2019 03:35PM
Curt- "Incidentally, this isn't analogous to the Clinton impeachment. Bill's underlying "crime" was his betrayal of his wedding vows. Trump's crime is his betrayal of his oath of office. I believe that voters will understand the difference."

This is really funny. You can't impeach because of "betrayal of his wedding vows." That is NOT a Federal crime. Willie lied to congress (repeatedly). That said, he was a boom to all married men when he declared that getting a blowjob was not "sex." When will the sheeple actually look at facts?

Actually, in the past few weeks, I've been really disappointed in your ability to actually look at facts and come to a logical conclusion. You are were usually pretty good at that. I understand you're pretty liberal, but it was always interesting that you looked (past tense) at facts and actually read posts.
September 25, 2019 04:38PM
WARNING, Curt. Be careful. Tread warily. You're about to lose all respect that Olde Dude had for you by not agreeing with him that you're wrong and by not abandoning the perfectly legitimate, relevant and accurate points you are making and he cavalierly is ignoring.

September 25, 2019 04:52PM
Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
September 25, 2019 05:02PM
Orange Ass Face to a "T", Olde Dude.

That you would so blithely toss that diagnoses around at people while championing possibly the grossest public example of the pathology in modern world history while ignoring his literal daily illustrations of just how he totally owns that particular mental disorder diagnosis is a study in hypocrisy that is something to see.

September 25, 2019 05:52PM
You just proved my point. Thank you. hot smiley
September 25, 2019 05:54PM
You didn't have a point and you couldn't even make one up now to try to prove that you did.

September 25, 2019 06:37PM
OldeDude
That said, he was a boom to all married men when he declared that getting a blowjob was not "sex." When will the sheeple actually look at facts?

OD, I'd like to address more of the points that you raised but I have to run - literally. If you think a blow job is sex I have a little test for you: the next time your wife says "Honey, I am in the mood, I really want to have sex with you!" Answer her by saying "Okay, give me a blow job".

Then report if she accepts that as a substitute for sex.
September 25, 2019 06:41PM
Bwhahahaha

“Honey I wasn’t having sex with her she was just giving me a blowjob!”
September 25, 2019 09:28PM
"That said, he was a boom to all married men when he declared that getting a blowjob was not "sex." When will the sheeple actually look at facts?" - olde dude

"OD, I'd like to address more of the points that you raised but I have to run - literally. If you think a blow job is sex I have a little test for you: the next time your wife says "Honey, I am in the mood, I really want to have sex with you!" Answer her by saying "Okay, give me a blow job". Then report if she accepts that as a substitute for sex. - Curt

I'm not sure what a "boom" is besides a loud sound. If you meant "boon", then your comment, Curt, is non sequitur. That said, your comment by itself is a good point and shouldn't have to be explained to any man.

Of course a blowjob is a sexual act. However, it isn't "sex" per se if you take "sex" to mean coitus. I hope that clears things up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2019 02:06AM by Donna.
September 26, 2019 06:57AM
OldeDude
I am soooooo fukking happy about this! It won't pass the Senate, so it's dead already. The dems should have learned from the impeachment of willie's blue dress.

Do you know who doesn't seem happy? Donald Trump. He looks dejected, depressed, dispirited and downtrodden in his press conference today. [www.youtube.com]
September 26, 2019 03:36PM
So you really think the Senate will follow the sheeple in the house and vote for impeachment by 2/3 margin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 27, 2019 12:06AM
Well, it should make for some Interesting investigations.
Stormy has some visuals to show IF they put her on the stand.
Bazinga !
September 27, 2019 03:25AM
Trump 2020 baby. Democrats have lost all sanity.

#walkaway

September 27, 2019 03:52AM
September 27, 2019 01:08PM
Did Don really throw a soda at the TV, when Schiff came on ?
[www.yahoo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!