Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

the biden ukraine corruption video clip

Posted by txcup 
the biden ukraine corruption video clip
September 24, 2019 09:34PM
clown show grinning smiley he brags about it....what a dolt

[www.youtube.com]

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2019 09:35PM by txcup.
Re: the biden ukraine corruption video clip
September 24, 2019 09:39PM
today trump --- releasing full unredacted transcript of the phone call w/ukraine guy

this whole episode was a hit on biden by his dim competitors. they had nothing on trump -- just wanted to bring up this biden/obama crime to the m-asses. those of us paying attention already knew about it long ago

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2019 09:40PM by txcup.
September 24, 2019 10:19PM
txcup
today trump --- releasing full unredacted transcript of the phone call w/ukraine guy

If it is released...and I haven't seen it yet...it will be the supposedly unredacted transcript of the single most benign conversation of an untold number of phone calls that he had with President Zelensky.
September 24, 2019 10:21PM
Curt- I've referenced it at least three times. I keep going back to it. I keep quoting it. Tx, thanks for getting them to read it.
September 24, 2019 10:37PM
OldeDude
Curt- I've referenced it at least three times. I keep going back to it. I keep quoting it. Tx, thanks for getting them to read it.

Yes, I know. You are spreading the misinformation that Trump wants you to repeat. I am sure Trump appreciates your blind "I see nothing" loyalty.

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine
In March 2016, Biden visited Ukraine and warned that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to deal with corruption and remove Shokin as its prosecutor general. Biden disclosed this demand during a January 2018 event at the Council on Foreign Relations.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

A month earlier, International Monetary Fund managing director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report.
[www.factcheck.org]
September 24, 2019 10:54PM
I gave YOU THE FUKKING VIDEO THAT TX JUST REFERENCED. A little due diligence would be helpful. don't be a dick.
September 24, 2019 11:08PM
LOL! What is that supposed to prove?
September 24, 2019 11:37PM
You mean that I referenced the video where Biden ADMITTED to the quid pro quo with Ukraine? That it is actually on open television? He admitted to a crime on public television.
September 24, 2019 11:38PM
OldeDude

no matter how much they whine, kick, and scream -- this comes straight from the dolt's mouth.

even better -- he was bragging to the farking COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS.....a worse pit of subversive vipers you cannot find. this is exactly why dolt felt so comfortable revealing his achievement to them

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2019 11:40PM by txcup.
September 24, 2019 11:42PM
Concur. No exceptions noted.
September 25, 2019 12:46AM
txcup, you are wasting your time on these dolts. Trump got what he wanted. 2020 is his now. LOL 4D chess baby. These idiots are still trying to figure out their own sex.

#walkaway

September 25, 2019 07:00PM
I don't like Biden. I would love to see him taken down. But I want to see him taken down legitimately.

Here's a pretty good article on the alleged scandal:

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine; Trump claims Biden threatened Ukraine to aid his son’s business interests. The facts suggest otherwise. [www.vox.com]

Excerpts:

"In the midst of these troubles, Hunter Biden accepted a Burisma board seat, and was paid for his trouble, sometimes as much as $50,000 per month. It is unclear what he did for the company. Burisma said at the time that Biden — a lawyer — would be “in charge of” a legal unit. Biden told the New York Times in May 2019 that this was incorrect: “At no time was I in charge of the company’s legal affairs.”

Though none of this looks great for the Bidens, it is, unfortunately, routine business in Washington to hire the family members of powerful officials in hopes of gaining influence over public policy. For example, President Jimmy Carter’s brother, Billy; President George W. Bush’s brother, Neil; and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s brothers, Tony and Hugh Rodham were all involved in business interests that once drew concern."

I hate all of this nepotism that goes on in Washington. I doubt if anyone here on this forum ever got an opportunity to make mountains of money by their mom or dad getting them a job to sit on a board of some multinational corporation and make a boatload of money for doing virtually nothing.

I posted that portion to demonstrate that this article isn't one-sided. Read it. If you're objective at all, you will admit that the case against Joe Biden isn't as cut and dried as you want it to be. For example:

"The evidence suggests Biden actually may have placed his son in legal danger by advocating for the prosecutor’s removal because he was widely accused of stymying anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine — replacing him could have led to further investigations into a company Hunter Biden had ties to."
September 26, 2019 03:28PM
So we have footage of him admitting that he threatened the Ukrainian President for personal gain by using our tax dollars. What the fuk else do you need?
September 26, 2019 06:41PM
OldeDude
So we have footage of him admitting that he threatened the Ukrainian President for personal gain by using our tax dollars. What the fuk else do you need?

For you to stop watching Sean Hannity as your primary news source. I corrected your statement to reflect what has been confirmed by responsible news media.

Does it even make sense that Biden would get on stage and voluntarily brag about using his office for personal gain?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!