Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Have they found those WMD in Iraq? yet?

Posted by gonzoland 
Have they found those WMD in Iraq? yet?
September 17, 2019 08:39PM
no, the Americans had to bring them in.
Re: Have they found those WMD in Iraq? yet?
September 17, 2019 08:41PM
they moved them to libya.....then syria....then ukraine....then russia......then yemen....then venezuela.....then iran

and palestine has a never-ending stockpile of them. all of their kids deserve to die

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2019 08:42PM by txcup.
September 18, 2019 12:13AM
Weren't they SOLD as Nukes,yellow cake and centrifuges scare tactics. et al.?
September 18, 2019 12:32AM
You're stuck on the nuclear aspect. In ANY of the time I spent there, nothing was said about nuclear. It was chemical. Period. Ditto on what Tx said. Before flying, we would get the Chemical Action Report (meaning were there chemical weapons in the area we needed to know about).
September 18, 2019 01:15AM
OldeDude
You're stuck on the nuclear aspect. In ANY of the time I spent there, nothing was said about nuclear. It was chemical. Period. Ditto on what Tx said. Before flying, we would get the Chemical Action Report (meaning were there chemical weapons in the area we needed to know about).

coworker's marine son said there, and says gas was being used. he was in the big early battles in iraq. for some reason that intel has been buried

he's a lucky sob -- his truck got the full ied treatment. he got shrapnel wounds and loss of hearing in one ear. lucky to be alive

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2019 01:17AM by txcup.
September 18, 2019 06:05AM
Google is my friend !
[www.aljazeera.com]
September 18, 2019 10:24AM
Tx, Tell your co-worker that I appreciate their son's service. My son also saw Iraqi chemical weapons. Some people say they "were old" and therefore don't mean anything, but one site in Colorado is destroying WWII era chemicals. The binary rounds (which were found in Iraq) were still valid chemical weapons. These were usually in smaller rounds (artillery, tank), or in air droppable bombs used in aircraft.

Gonzo- Really? You are actually using al Jazeera as a reference for this? Even a whack- job conspiracy theorist should know better..

Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria
The newspaper reveals that a 200 square-kilometer area in northwestern Syria has been photographed by satellites at the request of a Western intelligence agency at least 16 times, the most recent being taken in January. The site is near Masyaf, and it has at least five installations and hidden paths leading underneath the mountains. This supports the reporting of Nizar Nayouf, an award-winning Syrian journalist who said in 2004 that his sources confirmed that Saddam Hussein’s WMDs were in Syria.
September 20, 2019 03:47AM
Where's the Yellow Cake ?
September 20, 2019 02:38PM
So in all the times I was deployed to the area, we never once were worried about nuclear. You are actually creating something that doesn't exist (read "you are making sht up to fabricate a lie"winking smiley. You are lying about the intelligence, lying about what was found, lying about what open sources say. Please correct your cranial/ rectal inversion.
September 20, 2019 04:32PM
Bush the Lesser pushed the nuclear angle.
September 20, 2019 04:42PM
Along with everyone else in W's administration. They were all shoveling "mushroom clouds" down everyone's ear canals on a freaking loop.

September 20, 2019 05:05PM
You're projecting and equating WMD to Nuclear, which is extremely inaccurate and untrue. Something a novice would do.
September 20, 2019 05:26PM
You have a selective memory. The GWB admin was pushing the supposed nuclear threat just as strongly as the chem weapons threat.
September 20, 2019 05:44PM
Proof after we went in? Our briefings were quite the opposite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!