Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

UK yes! dog and cat meat for dinner...because vibrants like to eat them

Posted by txcup 
UK yes! dog and cat meat for dinner...because vibrants like to eat them
September 17, 2019 02:09PM
[www.thegatewaypundit.com]

Ban on Eating Dogs and Cats Blocked in UK — It Might Offend Asian Migrants

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

i saved you name-calling race dupes many keystrokes. you're welcome smiling smiley
Re: UK yes! dog and cat meat for dinner...because vibrants like to eat them
September 17, 2019 07:31PM
Gateway Pundit is a far Right American site that promotes fake news. It is illegal in the UK to sell dog and cat meat for consumption. In fact, it has been illegal to do that since before the USA enacted a similar law. The situation is the same now in the UK as in the USA with the difference that there is still a public movement to see that the total ban on consumption is restored.
September 18, 2019 02:11AM
My brother went to South Korea. He said they don't allow foreigners to take pictures of the dog meat and the authorities will chase you and make you delete them if you do.
September 18, 2019 04:32AM
me-again --- you are beaten like a white kid on a playground in newly vibrant canadia

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Ban on eating dogs blocked by Justice Ministry for fear of offending people in the Far East

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[www.ibtimes.com]

UK's Justice Ministry Blocks Total Ban On Eating Dog Meat

[www.dailystar.co.uk]

Ban on eating dogs and cats in UK 'blocked in fear of offending Far East'

I AM A RACIST

i saved you name-calling race dupes many keystrokes. you're welcome smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2019 05:30AM by txcup.
September 18, 2019 11:04AM
Nitou- "My brother went to South Korea. He said they don't allow foreigners to take pictures of the dog meat and the authorities will chase you and make you delete them if you do."

My first time in ROK, you could see them in the butcher shops. There has been a decline in the new generation of liking dog meat, so you have to go in to the "traditional" part of town to find it now. I didn't care for it much. They're carnivores, so the meat is really gamey and strong. Hard to get rid of the smell also. I also had horse in Germany. That was a little fatty, but not bad.
September 18, 2019 07:01PM
txcup
me-again --- you are beaten like a white kid on a playground in newly vibrant canadia

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Ban on eating dogs blocked by Justice Ministry for fear of offending people in the Far East

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[www.ibtimes.com]

UK's Justice Ministry Blocks Total Ban On Eating Dog Meat

[www.dailystar.co.uk]

Ban on eating dogs and cats in UK 'blocked in fear of offending Far East'

If it were not that you are amusing you could be safely ignored. I answered that for you. You need to read my answer again and, perhaps, three or four times to let it sink in - if all the channels to your mind are not blocked.
September 21, 2019 04:44AM
cat meat makes a nice gravy. dog meat better ground up into sausage - a 50/50 mix with peacock meat

I AM A RACIST

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!