Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trudeau Doesn't Bother to Show Up to First Leaders Debate.

Posted by Kairos 
Trudeau Doesn't Bother to Show Up to First Leaders Debate.
September 13, 2019 07:13AM
Ah the arrogance of power and corruption. He was willing to get a free vacation at the Aga Khan's private island in the Caribbean, but didn't actually bother to show up to Canada's first leadership debate.

What a contempt for Democracy.

[nationalpost.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2019 07:18AM by Kairos.
Re: Trudeau Doesn't Bother to Show Up to First Leaders Debate.
September 13, 2019 07:37PM
Same old, same old, kairos. Not even a moment's thought. Thogh it is doubtful that you could give an intelligent thought to anything where Trudeau's name is involved.

Trudeau is to attend the three official debates that were agreed to by all Parties. These are a couple of extras staged by non-official sources with suspect formats and questioners.

Apart from that, why should he? There is no benefit to an incumbent and it is no different than Harper who refused to participate in any debates.

These debates may be effective but Trudeau who is by far the most skilled debater in the group will destroy the others in the official debates.
September 13, 2019 10:50PM
"Apart from that, why should he? There is no benefit to an incumbent and it is no different than Harper who refused to participate in any debates. "

Its called Democracy, something you and Trudeau are unfamiliar with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 14, 2019 01:54AM
It is mot dempcracy, another concept you don't understand. The debate is put on by a magazine that has, incidentally, been full anti Liberal for the past couple of years. The moderator was known to have a bias. The other one that he will not be going to is put on by a Think Tank that is respectable but does have Right Wing leanings.

Trudeay will be at the official debates where the moderation will likely be better and not slanted.
September 14, 2019 02:26AM
I don't disagree with what you have stated above, but note that Trudeau's boycott of them is politically rather than ideologically motivated. He attended the same debates in 2015. Only now when he has to defend his actual record does he opportunistically boycott them in order not to be asked the tough questions.

September 14, 2019 02:55AM
A smart calculation in my opinion.
September 14, 2019 04:50AM
A weasel calculation.

September 14, 2019 06:01AM
You would know about weasels. You are a Prince among them.
September 14, 2019 06:08AM
Weasel Kings run away from debates, when the tough questions are asked. Like yourself and Trudeau.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2019 06:12AM by Kairos.
September 14, 2019 06:45PM
And my dad can beat up your dad.
September 14, 2019 08:53PM
Tell me Meagain how can you reduce overall CO2 consumption via a permanently expanding economy coupled to permanently expanding population?

September 14, 2019 09:07PM
Tell yopurself. That is what you do about everything and stop ascribing absurd views to others. You get no respect for your views with that kind of duplicity.
September 14, 2019 09:34PM
I'm asking you as you are the one claiming that this is possible.

September 15, 2019 04:49AM
You are really becoming a lying piece of faeces. And I mean that.
September 15, 2019 05:30AM
Well it is obvious from your posts:

You

A: Support a constantly expanding economy
B: Support an ever expanding population
C: Call for the reduction of C02 output.

Are these not your positions on the issues?

September 15, 2019 07:53PM
Not once in these so-called discussions have you ever read anything from me about A and B. Not once in my life have I ever stated them anywhere. You are just a lying, fabricator and serial slanderer.

Never have I even expressed any interest in discussing with you your irrational delusions. You are simply a pitiful poseur.
September 16, 2019 11:41PM
Then answer the following questions to show that I am incorrect:

A: Do you support a reduction of the present economy or at least a maintenance of the status quo?
B: Do you support a reduction of the present population or at least a maintenance of the status quo?
C: Do you call for the reduction of C02 output?

September 16, 2019 11:47PM
I am not remotely intersted in responding to your puerile questioning. You don't seem to begin to grasp that there is a world out there that does not bend itself to your deluded fantasms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 11:47PM by meagain.
September 16, 2019 11:48PM
Your debate strategy is the same as Trudeau's run away rather than actually state your positions.

Intentionally obscuring your positions is far better than showing how ugly and nonsensical they actually are.

September 16, 2019 11:55PM
Running away from you is an idiotic dream of yours. Nobody in his senses would bother with your obsessive stupidity. It is the purest crap and at complete odds with the world. I have real things to think about.
September 18, 2019 02:01AM
Running away is exactly what you are doing and spouting off like someone suffering from a severe version of Tourette in the process in order to obscure that fact.

I ask the same questions that you have refused to answer:

A: Do you support a reduction of the present economy or at least a maintenance of the status quo?
B: Do you support a reduction of the present population or at least a maintenance of the status quo?
C: Do you call for the reduction of C02 output?

September 18, 2019 07:28PM
Go to Hell!
September 18, 2019 07:54PM
Thank you for the perfect demonstration of the topic in this thread.

You show the true colours of the Canadian Liberals.

September 18, 2019 08:06PM
I show the colours of someone who is tired of your stupidity; of your prejudiced ignorance: of your genocidal impulses and thinly disguised racism.

Of someone who is not prepared to discuss or tolerate your maggoty presence.
September 18, 2019 08:11PM
You display someone suffering from a severe form of Tourette syndrome and who is unable to demonstrate the basic cognitive processes required to answer a simple question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2019 08:12PM by Kairos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!