Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It's a bird...! It's a plane...! It's a laser guided targeting system...!

Posted by Ponderer 
It's a bird...! It's a plane...! It's a laser guided targeting system...!
September 11, 2019 09:31PM
It's a bird.

Boy the pig-ignorantly asinine nonsensical 9/11 flaming bullshit is flying thick out there today boy I tell ya what.

Yeah, this has got to be the stupidest one I've ever seen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2019 09:40PM by Ponderer.
Re: It's a bird...! It's a plane...! It's a laser guided targeting system...!
September 11, 2019 09:43PM
You can bet gonzo believes that crap.

#walkaway

September 11, 2019 10:19PM
I'd actually love for him to tell me why it's impossible for it to be a bird. I've already got several blatantly obvious reasons why it couldn't possibly be an infrared targeting beam.

September 11, 2019 11:11PM
The most amazing aspect of the event. Is how an aluminum plane can cut thru 2 inch steel beams like a hot knife thru butter.
Google / 9/11 Truth.
It's not what the gummint sold you.
and
when they saw how gullible the public were. they sold you WMD in Iraq.
hint; there weren't any.
Suckers !
September 11, 2019 11:18PM
"The most amazing aspect of the event. Is how an aluminum plane can cut thru 2 inch steel beams like a hot knife thru butter." -gonzo

What on Earth makes you think that happened???

By the way, gonzo, I will rescind my boycott of your conspiracy foolishness just for today. The least I can do to honor those who died in this tragedy is to help educate a deluded 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

September 11, 2019 11:19PM
And so you agree that the nonsense in the video I posted a link to is ridiculous?

September 11, 2019 11:30PM
I'm no expert on the subject.
But Rebecka Roth is an expert on bird strikes to aluminum planes. and like myself questioned how the "plane" cut thru the steel like a hot knife thru butter.
Did you listen to that part of the interview I posted.?
[www.youtube.com]
September 12, 2019 12:00AM
Again I'll ask you, what ever makes you, or anyone else, think that the plane cut through steel beams like butter? Are you talking about the slices into the fascia of the building...?

September 12, 2019 05:43AM
Just look at the perfect outline of a plane sliced into the facade. even to the end of the "wings'
out towards the end of each wing is a sign that sez Don't walk here.
the aluminum structure is that fragile.
Be Best.!
September 12, 2019 07:54AM
What kind of damage would you expect those wings to have made in the relatively thin facade in front of the steal beams?

September 12, 2019 04:24PM
the photo shopped pix showed massive beams cut.
aluminum does not do that.
September 12, 2019 06:00PM
Lol! It's obviously a bird.
September 12, 2019 06:14PM
You would apparently be very surprised by what a tremendously high speed impact is capable of resulting in. Once the aluminum has vaporized, if there is still a sh*t-ton of released kinetic energy left, it's got to go somewhere. We're talking about a very explosive force focused on a very small area. Plus, the force is coming from a direction that the beams were not designed to be impervious to.

You've got to think beyond surface, knee-jerk assumptions of how you think physics works. There are so many factual considerations that these conspiracy theories conveniently ignore to make their premises seem plausible. But they simply aren't when you take all the physics into consideration.

Like the imbecile narrating the video I posted above. He dramatically describes this "beam" going across the face of the tower that's about to be hit, moving downwards and to the right at a specific, supposedly important angle of 65-degrees. He even thinks he has an explanation for why the bird's flapping wings reflecting sunlight the "beam" seems to blink. He makes a big deal about the "beam" changing seamlessly and instantly to appearing on the building that appears just to the right of the tower, and in the third dimension is many blocks away from the tower, telling us that it is being emitted from an unmanned drone. He is astoundingly and conveniently ignorant of the fact that the white spot moving across the screen, across those buildings that are blocks apart like that could only be a "beam" if it was being emitted from a spot exactly where the camera is filming it.

Think of having a flashlight right at your eye level on something two feet from you and panning away from it to an object twenty feet behind it and slightly to the left. the beam moves instantly to the other object. Now hand the flashlight to someone off to the left and further in front of you and have them aim the beam at the same two objects and move the same way. You aren't going to see the same thing you saw when the flashlight was at your eye level. The other person's beam has to cover all that extra distance between the two things. You have to take all the properties of physics that are involved into consideration. Even the simple ones like this that don't fit the outcome you want.

Plus the fact that it's blatantly obvious that it's just a freaking bird.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 06:18PM by Ponderer.
September 17, 2019 05:52PM
of course the official story is the Conspiracy. two count them 2 smoking guns.
[www.youtube.com]
September 17, 2019 06:45PM
gonzo wins in a landslide

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

i saved you name-calling race dupes many keystrokes. you're welcome smiling smiley
September 17, 2019 07:38PM
Where's my parade ?
September 22, 2019 06:27PM
IF Saudi's flew those 'Planes" ,why do we send troops to defend. them.?
S'up ?
September 23, 2019 12:27PM
Construction one oh,one
[www.youtube.com]
September 23, 2019 03:19PM
Why is the US helping the Saudis? Because Iran is their arch enemy, and Israel regards Iran as an existential threat.
September 23, 2019 10:03PM
Yep. Spread the word.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!