Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

oh canada! leftist mob protests at chicken restaurant opening

Posted by txcup 
oh canada! leftist mob protests at chicken restaurant opening
September 07, 2019 07:10AM
egad

[www.youtube.com]

==========================================================================

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
Re: oh canada! leftist mob protests at chicken restaurant opening
September 07, 2019 07:38PM
Yeah, LGBT activists are narcissistic tyrants. This is why I stopped giving a damn about their special rights. They're just another one of satan's fronts the same as feminists and pedophile priests. Just watch, you'll see these perverts start protesting about how hateful conservatives are because we believe in age restrictions for sexual consent. Meagain will be on this forum saying we're hateful because we oppose making love with children.
September 07, 2019 07:51PM
How do you know they're leftists?
September 07, 2019 07:54PM
You are hateful, nitou, because of the things you attribute to other people. In fact, you are a loathsome turd.
September 07, 2019 08:02PM
meagain: grinning smiley

nitou: What special rights are LGBTQ activists advocating for?

The LGBTQ community is overwhelmingly opposed to legalizing pedophilia.
September 07, 2019 09:43PM
Donna- "The LGBTQ community is overwhelmingly opposed to legalizing pedophilia."

Absolutely! I haven't figured out why, but many people lump pedos and LGBTQ community together, which is the furthest thing from the truth. To pedos, the preferred "GENDER" is pre-pubescent children. Many times a pedo will take either girls or boys.
September 07, 2019 10:20PM
Meagain with your Orwellian attitude it wouldn't surprise me if you started parroting that script.

Donna, it used to be the activists just wanted tolerance so they could be who they are openly without fear of discrimination or worse. But it has turned so that they become pushy and intolerant themselves. They fail to see the difference between disagreement and intolerance. They assert their own boundaries but fail to recognize others' boundaries. For example, if someone doesn't agree with your choices or lifestyle because of their beliefs it doesn't mean they hate you. It is one thing to refuse to serve someone a meal because of discrimination, that is wrong. But the chicken restaurant has not treated anyone wrongly. They are not accused of discrimination to my knowledge. The owners are open about their Christian beliefs and that is their right. The people working in the restaurant probably just wanted a job where they could eat free chicken and get Sundays off. They might not even share the owner's beliefs. These activists want tolerance to be open about their own beliefs and lifestyle but won't tolerate others' beliefs and lifestyle. So that's an example of a special right they demand, tolerance for themselves but not others. But Christians tend to be very hypocritical so they're part of the problem. They tolerate their own behavior that goes against their religion but not homosexuality.

It is also a Trojan horse with criminals trying to move in like on the Christian side.
September 07, 2019 10:38PM
[toronto.ctvnews.ca]

Members of The 519, a city organization that is dedicated to advocacy for the inclusion of the LGBTQ community, joined LiberationTO outside the Chick-fil-A store to protest.

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
September 07, 2019 11:08PM
Going by the maxim choose your battles, these people chose pretty lamely. Idiots.

But there is always going to be at least a tiny contingent of hyper-reactive reactionaries in any group.

September 07, 2019 11:29PM
You are becoming easy to skip over with your posts. nitou. That is a pity because you write quite well when you have a mind to and sometimes say intelligent things when you natural spitefulness is not in control.
September 07, 2019 11:46PM
Nitou- A quick read. Read further down (it starts about halfway through the article)
September 08, 2019 12:23AM
nitou
These activists want tolerance to be open about their own beliefs and lifestyle but won't tolerate others' beliefs and lifestyle.

This main issue is that Chick fil A donates to anti-LGBTQ groups - groups that oppose equal rights for LGBTQs. .
September 08, 2019 12:24AM
Donna. Does "Chik fil A" or do the owners? If it is the business per se, I'd like to check that out.
September 08, 2019 12:36AM
https://thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-anti-lgbtq-donations-tax-filings-62ca15281f17/

Chick-fil-A has taken great pains to downplay its anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and giving, seven years into a national boycott by LGBTQ and allied diners. But contrary to the company’s latest claims that it has no political or social agenda, newly released tax filings show that, in 2017, the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1.8 million to a trio of groups with a record of anti-LGBTQ discrimination.

The donations — $1,653,416 to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, $6,000 to the Paul Anderson Youth Home, and $150,000 to the Salvation Army — actually represent a slight increase from the previous year. The foundation’s funding comes almost entirely from the corporate treasury and shares leadership with the company.
September 08, 2019 03:21PM
Donna
https://thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-anti-lgbtq-donations-tax-filings-62ca15281f17/

Chick-fil-A has taken great pains to downplay its anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and giving, seven years into a national boycott by LGBTQ and allied diners. But contrary to the company’s latest claims that it has no political or social agenda, newly released tax filings show that, in 2017, the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1.8 million to a trio of groups with a record of anti-LGBTQ discrimination.

The donations — $1,653,416 to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, $6,000 to the Paul Anderson Youth Home, and $150,000 to the Salvation Army — actually represent a slight increase from the previous year. The foundation’s funding comes almost entirely from the corporate treasury and shares leadership with the company.

Do they picket sports events and thrift stores too? Which is the more moral choice for someone shopping on a budget? Walmart or Salvation Army? I'd pick Salvation Army, but it's kind of a rhetorical question because anytime you interact in the world you're likely dealing with people/businesses who do things you find objectionable. But Chik Fil A was described as "totally offensive, horrifying, and inflammatory" with activists trying to drive them out of town because they donated money to these organizations?
September 08, 2019 04:11PM
Good Will is just as good, if not better, than Salvation Army. There are also quite a lot of other more minor charities that operate thrift stores. If you're shopping on a budget, care about LGBT issues, and your moral choice is between Walmart, Salvation Army, and Goodwill or any number of other thrift stores, it's a no-brainer.

The Salvation Army’s History of Anti-LGBT Discrimination

Look, I don't agree with these activists. To me, they're just being punks. Very festive punks. And I do care rather deeply about this issue. I just don't think that this particular action by this particular group is a productive or positive way to champion it is all.

September 08, 2019 04:14PM
And that one guy who couldn't stand even walking past a Chick-Fil-A needs to grow a pair. I've got bigger balls than he does and mine were removed some years ago.

September 08, 2019 04:18PM
And if you appreciate a well designed logo, this is one of the best in my estimation.

September 08, 2019 04:32PM
So who you hate are organizations that help others. Those that help young athletics stay out of trouble, pick up addicted youth and help them be better human beings, and an organization that takes those off the street and helps them make their lives better. I understand you have a "right" to boycott a company in this country, but a company in this country gets to spend it's money anywhere it wants. I do go to Chik fil a. I've seen openly gay and lesbian folks that work there. The customer service they expect is one of the top in North America. They pay better than most fast food and don't discriminate in their hiring.

NONE of the groups you mention take YOUR tax dollars. And yet, you support the murder of innocent human beings on the tax dollar (violating MY core values). I don't get it.

Every time we took down a clandestine lab (mostly meth), The Salvation Army was there. I'm shocked you hate them so much. They GAVE water and food to the first responders that spent hours in HAZMAT Level A/B suits. In Wyoming, they would drive for an hour or more to help. The floods in CO, they were always there even before the Red Cross (most of the time). AND they would always work with other agencies to help. Never asked for a dime, always were willing to help.

Having worked with at-risk, high-risk, and incarcerated youth, I know there is no cookie-cutter for actually helping them. If they want to work with the PEYH through religion that supports citizenship and positive social skills, I'm all for it. It's a hell of a lot better than a dead kid on the street.
September 08, 2019 05:18PM
That's the way their brains work OD.

#walkaway

September 08, 2019 06:45PM
"So who you hate are organizations that help others." -Olde Dude

Jesus F*cking Christ, Olde Dude. If you can't respond to what I post without lying your f*cking ass off about me in the first f*cking sentence, please just go f*ck yourself. You are seriously in desperate need of a thorough self-f*cking.

How the hell you expect anyone to even read past a sentence that lies about them like that and give anything you say the time of day is beyond me.

September 08, 2019 06:47PM
See the post above yours. Thanks Whats'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2019 06:48PM by OldeDude.
September 08, 2019 06:52PM
Personally, I don't boycott stores where I disagree with some of the CEO's personal views. If I did that, there would be probably be very few stores left to shop at.

Hezbollah also does great work - many of the same kinds of things olde dude listed the Salvation Army doing. But they also have engaged in terrorism which kind of sullies their good works. Although the Salvation Army hasn't engaged in terrorism, they are decidedly opposed to equal rights for LGBTQs, which sort of sullies the good works they do also.
September 08, 2019 07:15PM
I can't ever remember seeing the Salvation Army do anything other than collect donations. And the food sucks at Chik-fil-A - so I was pretty much boycotting them before any of this other stuff happened anyway.
September 08, 2019 07:28PM
That's because you run and hide like a little princess after a hurricane. And during.
September 08, 2019 08:41PM
The food doesn't "suck" at Chik-fil-A. Nothing I would go out of teh way for but "suck"...no. Probably the cleanest fast food chain in the nation with decent service. The LGTBQ tyranny of the minority is getting old. The DNC continues to listen to these idiots they are going to keep losing. This kind of crap just confirms these people live in a basement of cave and have never traveled the world. Seriously, if you think the United States is discriminating against you (like you think it is)...you are clueless.

#walkaway

September 09, 2019 05:22PM
I'm sure to Walmart workers like yourself, eating at Chik fil-A is a rare treat, Whatsky - but for most of us it's to be avoided at basically any cost.

Odorous? We went over this already. You visited a hurricane zone once - for a day or two. I live here. Now go get your penis and march in a straight line right off a cliff like all the other lemmings in your ROTC group.

Did I say penis? I meant your gun. smiling smiley
September 09, 2019 06:45PM
Yeah..... as you play with what used to be yours. Some friends and I went to shoot yesterday. They have read some of your posts. One of the guy brought a dozen pictures of you. Old, fat guy (he actually had to use a BBW body because of your lack of bulge. He had a princess crown and a tutu. We used them for targets. I got the second best shot of the day. A neck shot at 500 metres.
September 09, 2019 07:18PM
Indy!
I'm sure to Walmart workers like yourself, eating at Chik fil-A is a rare treat, Whatsky - but for most of us it's to be avoided at basically any cost.

Odorous? We went over this already. You visited a hurricane zone once - for a day or two. I live here. Now go get your penis and march in a straight line right off a cliff like all the other lemmings in your ROTC group.

Did I say penis? I meant your gun. smiling smiley

....and now the biggest racist and loser of the board chimes in. Indiot!

#walkaway

September 17, 2019 10:54PM

I AM A RACIST

and so is everybody else
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!