Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

More lib logic

Posted by tuk22 
More lib logic
October 04, 2017 02:53AM
Re: More lib logic
October 04, 2017 02:55AM
Looks Russian to me.
October 04, 2017 03:05AM
October 04, 2017 03:09AM
Yeah, Indy!. It's fake. Maybe Russian. But totally fake nonetheless.

I'm just wondering where they found a conservative to write it up who could compose something like that using complete sentences....

confused smiley

October 04, 2017 03:16AM
October 04, 2017 03:19AM
No one is blaming law abiding gun owners. That makes no sense at all, tuk.

But......... the Vegas shooter was a law abiding gun owner before he unloaded that arsenal into that innocent mass of humanity...

October 04, 2017 03:31AM
You don't know that. We only know there was no criminal record. But the point being you want to infringe on the rights of law abiding Americans
October 04, 2017 03:40AM
I don't want ANYONE having these weapons. They are absolutely unnecessary for any rational reason at all.

And you steadfastly refuse to present a case positing that they are.

October 04, 2017 03:55AM
Ponderer
I don't want ANYONE having these weapons. They are absolutely unnecessary for any rational reason at all.

And you steadfastly refuse to present a case positing that they are.

Do you REALLY enjoy revealing yourself to be an idiot?

The Second Amendment GUARANTEES Mirabeau the right to have ANY firearm that can be borne by an individual! It matters not what you, or anyone else, thinks is necessary.

GOT IT???
October 04, 2017 04:04AM
So it's irrational for someone to own a gun to protect themselves? Don't think so Pondy nor would it be irrational to own a rifle if an individual likes to go to ranges, or hunt

What is irrational is your fear of guns
October 04, 2017 04:07AM
Remember:

Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over logic.
October 04, 2017 05:38AM
The shooter bought his guns legally in a gun shop - I saw an interview with one shop owner who sold him multiple guns. He was - by definition - a law abiding gun owner.

===============================================================

This just in... Larry banned from Roy Moore's Victory Party...

October 04, 2017 05:43AM
No we don't, we have no idea what guns were brought and shot we only know of 2 gun dealers who sold him rifles. We don't know the full extent of his Arsenal
October 04, 2017 05:56AM
Remember:

Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over logic.
October 04, 2017 07:36AM
"So it's irrational for someone to own a gun to protect themselves? Don't think so Pondy nor would it be irrational to own a rifle if an individual likes to go to ranges, or hunt" -tuk

No one, besides maybe a Mexican drug lord, needs a fully automatic assault weapon for protection. No one needs a fully automatic assault weapon to shoot at a range.

And because of these things that people do not need... Vegas happened. And will continue to happen elsewhere in the future.

October 04, 2017 04:16PM
I've been noticing how much liberals resemble Bible-thumpers in their self-righteousness.
October 04, 2017 06:41PM
October 04, 2017 10:19PM
October 04, 2017 10:25PM
Yeah - I have a question - why is Barack Obama on that list? I mean, other than because he's black which is enough for you wingnuts to put him on any list.

And you're wrong. There is plenty of evidence that everything the shooter used was totally legal and purchased in a lawful manner. I don't even know why you're getting your panties in a bunch over this - not like this is the first "law-abiding gun owner" who decided he no longer wanted to abide by the law and shoot up some crowd of unfortunate Americans trying to exercise their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Happens every freakin' day in America... EVERY. FREAKIN'. DAY.

October 04, 2017 10:39PM
I wouldn't call someone who premeditated the LV attack "law abiding" just because he has a clean record. He's a terrorist and there is an ideology behind it. And, judging by the people that knew him he was a professional gambler. This could indicate money laundering. It's unreasonable to call him law abiding if we don't have all the facts.

It's not unreasonable to say gun restrictions punish the rights of law abiding Americans
October 04, 2017 10:43PM
Obama should not be on that list. He made it clear he believes in the second amendment.
October 04, 2017 10:45PM
But lol he's identified as ISIS leader
October 04, 2017 10:51PM
Yeah - but you still posted it with him with the ISIS flag under him as if that's who he represents in some way. Good thing you cleared that up with the later post. eye rolling smiley

You can't have it both ways with the gunman. Until ANYONE breaks the law - they are "law-abiding". That is the definition of the word. There aren't too many (if any) "law abiding" people buying those bumper plates that turn semi-auto guns into automatic weapons - and if so? I have no problem infringing on their (non-existent) "right" to buy those bumper plates. Outlaw them. Outlaw semi auto weapons too. Normal people - and hunters - have zero need for them.
October 04, 2017 11:16PM
Sorry you're not law abiding if you do break the law but don't get caught. I'll wait for the investigation to conclude it's doubtful to me that this shooter who premeditated this attack was squeaky clean
October 04, 2017 11:24PM
You're really arguing that point? You don't believe there are any shooters out there who never thought about committing a crime until AFTER they purchased a gun?

It's no wonder you're still making under $35K. eye rolling smiley
October 04, 2017 11:52PM
Very slim. You're more likely to shoot someone if you have a history of violence and abuse. It's documented.
October 04, 2017 11:53PM
Yeah - in your imagination.

October 04, 2017 11:56PM
My mom volunteers in a crisis call center for domestic abuse. Poverty, abuse, violence all factors in gun deaths.
October 06, 2017 01:49AM
tuk22

That's a good pic, Tuk! grinning smiley
October 06, 2017 03:16AM
October 06, 2017 10:10PM
October 06, 2017 10:14PM
You ARE violent and we DO know it.

Your boy - the white trash in the White House - is getting ready to start a war with a nuclear country simply to deflect attention away from his disastrous "presidency". That's not violent?

October 06, 2017 10:35PM
"punish the 'rights'"???

I think you meant "punish 'gun owners'", tuk.

You have a strange concept of what punishment is.
October 06, 2017 10:52PM
One more thing...

Most gun owners are in favor of stricter gun laws.

I'll bet that you don't even own a gun. This is just more of 'I'll take the position that I think will piss off liberals'.
October 06, 2017 11:03PM
Punish is synonymous with sanction
October 07, 2017 12:00AM
tuk22
My mom volunteers in a crisis call center for domestic abuse. Poverty, abuse, violence all factors in gun deaths.

Lots of things factor in gun deaths. The one constant? Guns.

And I didn't need my mom to tell me that. eye rolling smiley

October 07, 2017 08:44AM
tuk
Punish is synonymous with sanction.

No it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2017 08:44AM by Hornswoggle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!