Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Made in America.... Manufactured "Terrorists"

Posted by gonzoland 
Made in America.... Manufactured "Terrorists"
September 29, 2017 10:32PM
Re: Made in America.... Manufactured "Terrorists"
September 30, 2017 01:30AM
LMAO at that the link to to reason dot com,
when it's something unreasonable.
September 30, 2017 01:32AM
fbi neck deep in MANY of these 'terrists' - including boston moronathon operation
September 30, 2017 02:43AM
angel.us
LMAO at that the link to to reason dot com,
when it's something unreasonable.

Edit: That quote should be attributed to Charles Pierre Baudelaire.

...He complained in no way of the evil reputation under which he lived, indeed, all over the world, and he assured me that he himself was of all living beings the most interested in the destruction of Superstition, and he avowed to me that he had been afraid, relatively as to his proper power, once only, and that was on the day when he had heard a preacher, more subtle than the rest of the human herd, cry in his pulpit: "My dear brethren, do not ever forget, when you hear the progress of lights praised, that the loveliest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he does not exist!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2017 02:56AM by nitou.
September 30, 2017 03:19AM
my favorite dim - cynthia mckinney, gave a speech about nyc.dc assassinations recently (today?)

video got turned into lampshades at screwgletube: [www.youtube.com]
September 30, 2017 05:46AM
Thank you for that information txcup! As a Democrat she challenged deep state politics and refused to sign a pledge for Israel. She is Green now.
September 30, 2017 08:40AM
The gummint needs to keep you terrorized. that keeps you distracted so you'll ignore the men behind the curtains.
and as Ive said before; Ignore the "Man" behind the curtain at your own risk.
October 02, 2017 11:21PM
Nitou,

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was covincing the world he doesn't exist."

How about this one:

“Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

(https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/596388-satan-has-been-the-best-friend-the-church-has-ever)
October 03, 2017 05:55AM
LaVey is right about that, but he is Satanist. Satanism is a greater threat to world peace than radical Islam.
October 03, 2017 05:59AM
domestic terrists almost always in the employ of nyc.dc

if you want to stop it, there are the the sources
October 04, 2017 09:10PM
nitou
LaVey is right about that, but he is Satanist. Satanism is a greater threat to world peace than radical Islam.

How so?

When was the last time a satanist caused a mass shooting?
Or any other event that hurt/threatened people?

And factor how many people in the world are muslim compaired to satanist?
The fact that islam is now the world's 2nd most popular religion
tells a big threat to the world.

Not that all muslims are bad. Most don't even know the truth about islam.
But that small percentage of people who are bad in islam is a HELLUVA lot of bad people.
October 04, 2017 09:11PM
Islam is satanism anyway!

Do you really think the angel Mohamad mentioned that grab him & strangled him
is/was any angel other than lucifer?!?!?!?!
October 04, 2017 09:12PM
Small percentage of people everywhere are bad.

The (non-existent) devil has nothing to do with it.
October 04, 2017 09:16PM
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly, Indy.

I've seen bad in just abut every group there is.

I don't believe in the devil either, but satanists do.
Just as muslims believe in their allah-devil-thing.

Whether it exists or nor, the people are going to do it's (supposed) bidding.

And, oh yeah, just cause the Devil doesn't exist, doesn't mean devils don't.
I do think there are bad spirits.
October 04, 2017 11:04PM
reply to this post rate flag

Trump is illegal. < MortCheval > 2017-10-04 12:48

Snipped

Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), the committee chairman, and Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), the committee’s ranking Democrat, gave a status report Wednesday on the eight-month-long investigation.

The panel has expanded its probe and refused to rule out possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and the chairmen warned the Kremlin had not stopped its efforts to influence elections.

“Russian active measure efforts did not end on Election Day 2016, and were not only geared at the United States of America,” Warner said, listing possible interference in France, the Netherlands and Germany. “We need to be on guard.”

The senators found evidence that Russia had hacked into political parties digital infrastructure and at least tried to test the vulnerabilities of electoral systems in 21 states, and they’re concerned that state and federal officials aren’t doing enough to prevent future attacks.

“We still believe there needs to be a more aggressive, whole of government approach,” Warner said.

The investigation also found that Russian agents manipulated social media through paid ads and false accounts used to drive interest in active measures intended to sow chaos and division.

“The Russian intelligence service is determined (and) clever, and I recommend every campaign and every election official take action,” Burr said.

[forums.craigslist.org]
October 04, 2017 11:57PM
I do not believe in the gods various religions worship, but I believe ideas are real. Some ideas are good and some are bad. Satanism the idea is the opposite of everything that is good and humane. It leads to wrongness which all normal people agree is wrong. Satanists may or may not actually worship malevolent dieties, but they stand for these ideas. They operate largely in secret. Lucifer is sometimes called the "Father of Lies." Molech favors child sacrifice. Occult "magic" is actually science, and someone in the government has it. It is the science of traumatic mind control. For our national security, of course.
October 05, 2017 12:14AM
nitou
Thank you for that information txcup! As a Democrat she challenged deep state politics and refused to sign a pledge for Israel. She is Green now.

shows us who/what runs the dims - israel firsters that prefer their negroes to stay on the dnc plantation. it was criminal what they did to her in the election when she lost her seat.

she's one of the select few modern politicians that i hold in high regard. i can count them on one hand and have enough fingers left over to hold my bagel smiling smiley

cm has en epic twitter page. i check it a few times/week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2017 12:15AM by txcup.
October 05, 2017 11:01PM
gonzoland
Trump is illegal. < MortCheval > 2017-10-04 12:48

So are you. What's the big deal?
October 05, 2017 11:13PM
nitou
I do not believe in the gods various religions worship, but I believe ideas are real. Some ideas are good and some are bad.

*nods*

Satanism the idea is the opposite of everything that is good and humane. It leads to wrongness which all normal people agree is wrong.

Not totally true.

When was the last time a satanist killed soemone in the name of their god,
or conquered a country? Used it to justify misogynistic practices?

Yes, some satanist have practiced human or animal sacrifice (at least allegedly),
but look at the percentage of atrocities comited by them compared to christians & muslims.

Aha!

(True life is not like movies.)

Satanists may or may not actually worship malevolent dieties, but they stand for these ideas. They operate largely in secret.

1-Depends on if they are actual satanists or Anton Lavey's "selfists."

2-Many people practice in secret, because of extremist & bigotry that still exists today.

Lucifer is sometimes called the "Father of Lies." Molech favors child sacrifice. Occult "magic" is actually science, and someone in the government has it. It is the science of traumatic mind control. For our national security, of course.

1-Lucifer was 1st the Roman god of light!

2-From what I can tell Molech seems to be the same god known as Jahovah today;
the one god of the jews - not satan.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch)

3-Magic is word for things we don't understand. Imagine what medieval people would think of
modrn day devices like cell phone, flashlights, radios, etc.

4-The government has a lot (mostly people who hold us in disdain).

5-Freedom should never be sacrificed for safety, but fear is the biggest tool to get people to do things
the don't believe in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!