Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This is what White Privilege looks like...

Posted by Ponderer 
This is what White Privilege looks like...
September 17, 2017 07:20PM
This. Right here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2017 07:37PM by Ponderer.
Re: This is what White Priviledge looks like...
September 17, 2017 07:28PM
Well, at least most whites know how to spell "privilege."
Re: This is what White Privilege looks like...
September 17, 2017 07:37PM
Thanks. I fixed it. smiling bouncing smileythumbs up

September 17, 2017 08:44PM
Not so. MIRABEAU fixed it.
September 17, 2017 09:22PM
Fair enough. Thanks again.

September 17, 2017 09:33PM
Yes. White privilege affects the way people are treated by the police and the entire system. The laws may have changed during the civil rights movement, but people still have prejudices.
September 17, 2017 09:36PM
nitou
Yes. White privilege affects the way people are treated by the police and the entire system. The laws may have changed during the civil rights movement, but people still have prejudices.

Never mistake fact-based opinions and observations for "prejudice." Those are two entirely different things.
September 17, 2017 10:04PM
We never mistake your posts for anything other than what they are, Larry - racist, nazi bigotry.
September 17, 2017 10:21PM
Mirabeau
nitou

Never mistake fact-based opinions and observations for "prejudice." Those are two entirely different things.

Confirmation bias.
September 17, 2017 10:28PM
Indy!
We never mistake your posts for anything other than what they are, Larry - racist, nazi bigotry.

You still owe Mirabeau money from the wager you skipped out on. Why do you women think you don't have to live up to your obligations?
September 17, 2017 10:39PM
What a shameless, lying coward you are, MiraBooHoo.

September 18, 2017 02:13AM
LOL...please.

September 18, 2017 11:40PM
THAT'S CALLED GREEN PRIVELEGE!!!

I'M SICK OF THIS CHICKEN COUP POO POO.
I GET CHIT FOR BEING WHITE.

GREEN IN THE NEW WHITE PRIVELEGE,
AND YOU INSANE PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT!
September 19, 2017 01:36AM
nitou
Mirabeau
nitou

Confirmation bias.

FACTS!
September 19, 2017 01:39AM
Can you tell I am amad as hell & am not going to take it anymore?

IT DOES NOT MAKE ME RASCIST TO THINK WHITES NEED EQUAL RIGHTS!! the finger smiley

If I close my eyes forever...
Will it all remain unchanged?
Will it all remain the same?

September 19, 2017 03:28AM
Mirabeau
FACTS!

Perspective.
September 19, 2017 05:03AM
FACTS.
September 19, 2017 04:19PM
And the fact is those white people are getting physically aggressive with the police and they're not getting gassed or their heads cracked open.
September 19, 2017 04:40PM
Exactly, nitou. White privilege is a FACT.

September 20, 2017 11:15PM
nitou
And the fact is those white people are getting physically aggressive with the police and they're not getting gassed or their heads cracked open.

Or perhaps white people are aren't doing the same shenanigans with the cops.
Perhaps we know respect . . . because we grew up with fathers who taught us?
September 20, 2017 11:16PM
Ponderer
Exactly, nitou. White privilege is a FACT.

WRONG! LIES!

IT'S GREEN PRIVILEGE! You should know, you toad.

September 21, 2017 12:34AM
angel.us
nitou

Or perhaps white people are aren't doing the same shenanigans with the cops.
Perhaps we know respect . . . because we grew up with fathers who taught us?

You dumb racists like to twist yourselves into pretzels trying to justify the unjustifiable because of your white supremacist world view. You literally do not see black people as human beings equal to you because of your faulty perspective. You racists make excuses for police brutality and you listen to fake news repeating whatever the lying fake police tell them. But that does not make you safe. You racists are un-American and unpatriotic because you excuse and defend injustice as long as it's someone else's demographic.

If black people grow up without fathers, how the @#$%& did that condition come to be in the first place? WHO broke up black people's families? WHO razed successful black communities to the ground and sent the survivors into hiding? WHO destroyed patriarchy in this country?
September 21, 2017 12:50AM
nitou (should be nut too),

I look at all situations differently, and examine each case for what it is!

I am not racist. Just because you say so, doesn't make it so.

If I was, I would have had black friends & a black g/f.

What you said about white breaking up black families is not something that
happened in a hell of a long time. But you convenietly neglected the fact
of how blacks sold their own to to slave trade.

Most of the situation blacks have today is because their fathers dont give a chit
to stiuck around & raise them or commit crime & go to jail.

September 21, 2017 01:38AM
I guess that because there were Jews who sold out to the Nazis, we should also exhonerate the Nazis from responsibility for the holocaust, right, angel?
September 21, 2017 01:43AM
No, I never said that. But if a jew colaborated, than he should also be held responsible.

We can't just say, well that guy is black or whatever & let em go. DUH!
September 21, 2017 02:50AM
Angel, There is not one original thought in your post. It's all cliches and stereotypes.
September 21, 2017 05:19PM
Then why bring up corrupt Africans selling their own people into slavery? The slaves themselves, the victims, had nothing to do with it. That's like blaming the poor guys who got drafted into the Vietnam war for their own injuries or death.
September 21, 2017 06:24PM
angel.us
IT DOES NOT MAKE ME RASCIST TO THINK WHITES NEED EQUAL RIGHTS!! the finger smiley

Actually - it does. Because if you don't see whites have all the rights and all the privileges - then you are (excuse the pun) color blind to the problems of others. The cops do not stop you because they think someone with your skin color should not be driving an expensive car. You do not get shot reaching for your wallet to show your ID to some authority figure. You are not denied needed services because your neighborhood has been redlined by corporate America. Taxis will pull over to pick you up if you need a ride. Banks will give you credit based on your financial worthiness and nothing else. You have every right and privilege available in America - where do you think "whites" (a category that does not even exist) are being denied equality?
September 23, 2017 01:55AM
nitou
Angel, There is not one original thought in your post. It's all cliches and stereotypes.

Who said anything about being original? I claim no extra points there.

In fact, I think there is no room left fro originality. All the good word have been
used in most every argument.

As far as a stereotype, your face is a stereotype!

September 23, 2017 01:58AM
Hornswoggle
Then why bring up corrupt Africans selling their own people into slavery? The slaves themselves, the victims, had nothing to do with it. That's like blaming the poor guys who got drafted into the Vietnam war for their own injuries or death.

I only bring it up as a historical fact that is IGNORED.

The PC people want to blame only whites, but those whites died long ago...
so the time for blaming them is over.

You can't blame the decendents, who didn't do it!
You can't blame me, for being white, my ancestors didn't come here
till after that was defunked.

But, the PC crowd wants to blame all whites, proclaim of of us as gifted.
However, as long as affirmative action is allowed to exist,
we have reverse racism in practice!

September 23, 2017 02:46AM
Angel. Slavery was not unique to America, but America is unique in the scale and barbarity of the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Families were broken up for generations. But I notice you ignored the rest of what I said about events taking place during the 20th century that decimated African American culture. Whites are responsible for that. Jealous, poor white trash destroyed successful black communities. A white slut lied about a black man beating her, and her lie destroyed the town of Rosewood. And then Marxist idiots decided that patriarchy equals oppression. You can see the end results of that philosophy in the ghetto. Today systemic racism is a FACT. The "War on Drugs" ought to be called the "New Jim Crow."

Complaints about affirmative action being "racist" are the complaints of a spoiled person living in a little privilege bubble. Note: I DO NOT agree with affirmative action. But it is a ridiculously trivial thing to whine about. It's like watching a grown man cry over a boo-boo.
September 23, 2017 06:06AM
negro privilege = the right to commit violent and/or immoral crimes and get slap on the wrist

====================================================================

the poster here named 'dick' is our village idiot. he repeatedly called the election for killary, even though there was no evidence, much less proof, of that outcome

treat 'dick' with kindness, like you would the retarded kid in your first grade class. he knows nothing, but says a lot.
September 23, 2017 06:18AM
Nonsense. Statistics clearly show that Blacks serve longer sentences than Whites for the same crime.
September 23, 2017 06:19AM
Hornswoggle
Nonsense. Statistics clearly show that Blacks serve longer sentences than Whites for the same crime.

nonsense. they get longer sentences because of their priors. on equal footing they get FAR more lenient sentences

the poster here named 'dick' is our village idiot. he repeatedly called the election for killary, even though there was no evidence, much less proof, of that outcome

treat 'dick' with kindness, like you would the retarded kid in your first grade class. he knows nothing, but says a lot.
September 23, 2017 06:20AM
That is a lie. Racial Disparity in Federal Criminal Charging and Its Sentencing Consequences

This study provides robust evidence that black male federal defendants receive longer
sentences than whites arrested for the same offenses and with the same prior records.
September 23, 2017 06:23AM
pathetic attempt -- univ of michigan, that took it's battle to discriminate AGAINST WHITES in admissions policy to the supreme court, that is your source?? hilarious. nice try

M. Marit Rehavi
University of British Columbia ( email )

997-1873 East Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Canada
Canadian Institute for Advanced Research

180 Dundas Street West, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Sonja B. Starr (Contact Author)
University of Michigan Law School ( email )

625 South State St
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
United States
617 821-1222 (Phone)

September 23, 2017 06:27AM
negro posts his plans for mass murder against whites at chicago u. GETS OFF with virtually NO sentence.....not jail, no hate crime. i can fill this forum up with same -- but this is enough to get point across. if a white person did this - YEARS in prison with hate crime escalation

negro privilege = the right to violent crime w/out just punsihment

[www.policeone.com]

21-year-old threatened a mass shooting at the University of Chicago in the comments section of a popular website.

Within days, the FBI traced the threat to Dean and arrested him on a federal charge of transmitting a threat in interstate commerce. The FBI found no weapons in the South Side home he shared with his mother and determined Dean never intended to carry out the threat.

“This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday mourning, I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white males students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed,” the threat stated, according to court records. “I then will die killing any number of white policemen in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of white devils. I expect you to do the same.”

Last summer, prosecutors agreed to drop the charge against Dean if he completed 100 hours of community service, including speaking out about his experience, and stayed out of trouble.

The threat was taken so seriously that the U. of C. canceled classes and other campus activities.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 06:30AM by txcup.
September 23, 2017 06:39AM
We can show you statistics that back up what we said. All you offer is cherry-picked anecdotal evidence.

I'm guessing that your racism started in junior high school when some Black kid gave you a wedgie. Likely a well-deserved one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 06:42AM by Hornswoggle.
September 23, 2017 06:43AM
Hornswoggle
We can show you statistics that back up what we said. All you offer is cherry-picked anecdotal evidence.

I'm guessing that your racism started in junior high school when some Black kid gave you s wedgie. Likely a well-deserved one.
I

i live, and have always lived IN THE MOST DIVERSE CITY IN THE NATION. an expert in race relations - over 50 years in the morass

the cucked guilters haven't had the pleasure. white guilt feels good to them - they've been jewed by tv/movies to believe things that aren't true and to not believe things that are true. whites dumb evil, blacks smart moral. couldnt be further from the truth

the jewish religion of hate seeks to turn EVERYTHING upside down - and use their mass media to push it. the definition of satanism. that's why they are called 'the religion of hate'

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 06:47AM by txcup.
September 23, 2017 06:47AM
You have nothing, as usual.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!