Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Why are there no videos of a plane hitting the Pentagon ?

Posted by gonzoland 
Why are there no videos of a plane hitting the Pentagon ?
September 03, 2017 12:18AM
Some say because NO Plane hit the Pentagon. on 9/11
How many schmucks bought the official story? and they're paying and paying for that scam.
Re: Why are there no videos of a plane hitting the Pentagon ?
September 03, 2017 12:36AM
The conspiracy theories about the attack on the Pentagon are the easiest of all to debunk.

To answer your question, no cameras were set up to capture footage of it. There's one video you've probably seen that was taken from the security camera by the parking lot. If you look real close, you can see that it's a passenger jet.

If you aren't convinced by the video, then read what the 100+ eyewitnesses reported. Almost every one of those witnesses said they saw a jet, many even identifying it as an American Airlines jet. No one reported seeing a missile.

If you still aren't convinced that it was a passenger jet, consider that the only way those 5 light posts could have been taken out is if an aircraft with a wide wing span hit them. It would have been impossible for a missile to do that.

See [therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.co.nz]
September 03, 2017 01:21AM
I knew an eyewitness - she identified it as a passenger jet. That and there were jet parts strewn all over the Pentagon wreck site.
September 03, 2017 01:27AM
No "jet" hit the Pentagon. It's that simple.
Of course the minions have to keep the lie going. I'm witnessing that.
IF the Truth were more widely known. That elements in your government killed over 10,000 Americans for their greed.
Why that would be the day.
Google; 9/11 Truth
I assure you the Truth shall set you free.
September 03, 2017 01:56AM
You're being obstinate. No, it's not that simple. Repeating what you're saying over and over despite facts that disprove all of it is a stupid way to debate.

Go to the link I provided. Read the analysis. Read the facts. It's the most thorough debunking of the Pentagon attack I've ever seen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2017 01:57AM by Hornswoggle.
September 03, 2017 02:25AM
Brought to you by the same people who assured you that there was Yellow cake, aluminum tubes and an up & coming Mushroom cloud.
No. there was no plane that hit the Pentagon.
I know you have to shoot down the truth.
Got some illegal wars to justify.
September 03, 2017 02:28AM
And all those people who went on about yellowcake and aluminum tubes and mushroom clouds were all proven to be lying about it.

No one and nothing has proven that no plane hit the Pentagon or that anyone has been lying about it. Ever. To this day. Nothing you present does that by any stretch of a sane imagination.

September 03, 2017 02:40AM
You need to do some research. before embarrassing yourself.
No Plane hit the Pentagon.
September 03, 2017 02:44AM
gonzo, I've seen all that bullshit. It's been floating around for over a decade. I know the stuff you are basing this nonsense on. It's nonsense. Based on nonsense.

September 03, 2017 05:27AM
You're getting lost in the bullshit, gonzo. People profited both monetarily and politically from 9/11 - but as long as you're wasting time on "missiles hitting the Pentagon", "holographic projections of planes hitting the WTC" and people setting explosive charges before the event occurred... you're never going to get anywhere. The proof is in the pudding - look where the 9/11 conspiracy crowd is right now... totally forgotten for the most part. Why? Because of all the crackpot nonsense that surrounds the conspiracies. As soon as you bring up "missiles" or "no planes hit the WTC" - you've lost your audience. If you want to believe that means everybody works for the gov't and we're all in on it? We can't stop you. But we also don't have to play along.
September 03, 2017 06:47AM
Again. Let's have an independent investigation into "What really happened".
It surely is not what the gummint told you.
Impossible "coincidences" and unbelievable scenarios.
spawning endless wars for the Empire.
September 03, 2017 07:50AM
gonzo: How did a missile take out those 5 lamp posts?
September 03, 2017 08:30AM
with AMPLE warning the people running the pentagram LET it get hit? why were the AA guns silent

====================================================================

September 03, 2017 03:40PM
No one who's job was to protect the Pentagon (Pentagram) lost their job. Many got raises. Promotions.
Hmmmm another mission accomplished
and they can't win the war in Afghanistan.
Hmmmm
Protecting the Opium Trade , building those Oil/gas pipelines is maybe the real "Mission" ?
September 03, 2017 05:46PM
So those at the Pentagon failed to protect it. From a jet airliner flying hundreds of miles per hour. Had you been working at the Pentagon, how would you have stopped that plane from hitting it, gonzo?

September 03, 2017 07:31PM
No plane hit the Pentagon. the plane , flight 77 was tracked flying towards D.C. for 1/2 hour. It then flew over the Pentagon as the missile was fired. A missile hit the Pentagon.
flight 77 landed safely nearby.
September 03, 2017 07:55PM
You are misinformed, gonzo. Gullibly and willfully misinformed. And you cite flaming bullshit as your evidence.

September 03, 2017 07:57PM
Indy!
You're getting lost in the bullshit, gonzo. People profited both monetarily and politically from 9/11 - but as long as you're wasting time on "missiles hitting the Pentagon", "holographic projections of planes hitting the WTC" and people setting explosive charges before the event occurred... you're never going to get anywhere. The proof is in the pudding - look where the 9/11 conspiracy crowd is right now... totally forgotten for the most part. Why? Because of all the crackpot nonsense that surrounds the conspiracies. As soon as you bring up "missiles" or "no planes hit the WTC" - you've lost your audience. If you want to believe that means everybody works for the gov't and we're all in on it? We can't stop you. But we also don't have to play along.

thumbs up I agree Indy.

Gonzo, it is obvious that the stories we are told are not entirely true, but it doesn't mean every alternative hypothesis is valid. I agree with you that the enemy has access to advanced technology that does not yet exist in the public eye. Clearly, they have billions of dollars to spend in secret. But the greatest weapon of all is mind control, propaganda. I think it is plausible that they would put "conspiracy theories" into circulation to cover their own tracks.
September 03, 2017 08:00PM
Well said, nitou. thumbs up

September 03, 2017 08:52PM
Here's the thing about conspiracies that most conspiracy theorists either undervalue or ignore altogether... logistics. Once you have your theory ready - consider the logistics... Gonzo says Flight 77 landed safely nearby. Okay - fine. Where are the passengers? How did they get rid of them? Were they all murdered and buried in secret? Or were they paid off to the point where they disappeared themselves - never to speak of what happened, not even to family members? What about the plane? No one saw the plane land? That plane is where now? How did the plane parts end up on the Pentagon grounds? How did those eyewitnesses see a plane and not a missile? Who ran this program that shot the missile? All those people have remained silent in the aftermath? Not a single one of them thought they should tell someone our government murdered American citizens on 9/11? How has the so-called "shadow government" kept everyone in line all this time? Because no one on the government side - the people who would have to be involved at least in some way - have spoken out about this. OTOH - how many people have already spoken up about the NSA spying on Americans in the aftermath? More than one.

If we went forward with the WTC and the dynamite and the "holographic" planes and all the other idiotic "theories" we hear from people - you end up going round and round all day with the impossible logistics of accomplishing something of that nature in total secrecy. Conspiracists just throw something out there - "holographic planes!" - without stopping for even a second to explain how that could have actually been accomplished. Or how teams of explosive experts could hide their activities in the buildings weeks or perhaps months in advance of the attacks. They say "no building has ever collapsed from fire alone" - then I post a youtube video (more than once) showing another building collapsing because of fire and they continue to repeat the same nonsense as though it's a fact because Charlie Sheen believes it. It's like the old saying - who ya gonna believe... me or your lying eyes? 9/11 conspiracists choose "me" every time.

Now - you want a PLAUSIBLE conspiracy? A war in Iraq was on the table for decades - going back before Gulf War I. The people who wanted this war just needed an event to kick start it so they could go get their oil. So let's say intel comes thru that says "Bin Laden Determined to Strike USA" - we know he's going to hit somewhere, but we don't know where. The intel is heating up around Sept. 11 as a possible target date - so they put the air force on training missions far from DC so they won't interfere and then they get the important people out of DC... Bush goes to read a story about a goat to kids in a city that terrorists would never hit. They let it happen. No holographic planes necessary. No worries about Flight 77 passengers being landed "nearby" and then murdered to keep them quiet. Dynamite in the WTC? Why? It doesn't matter that the WTC fell - I've been saying that since day 1. In the court of public opinion, there is absolutely NO difference between that building get hit by a plane and leaving a burnt out shell or collapsing to the ground. None whatsoever - NOBODY would care either way. The only thing they would care about is bringing the people who did it to justice. So why would anyone bother to plant dynamite? Take the chance of getting caught days or weeks before the plan could take effect? Answer - they wouldn't. The idea is ridiculous at face value - but the 9/11 crowd has created an entire subculture devoted to the idea that it had to be "thermite charges planted in the building" and they can't let that idea die now - after pimping it for 16 years! Bottom line is 9/11 is conspiracists giving conspiracies a bad name - they've looked directly past the problem and created one of their own far more complicated, confusing and totally irrelevant that has weighed down their argument to the point nobody is even listening anymore. What better way to kill any possible future investigations into the events of 9/11 - than to make the opposing arguments sound so ridiculously stupid that no one even bothers to listen? That's what disinformation does - the only question is which party is actually putting forth this bad info... the "shadow government" or the conspiracy theorists themselves? Sure seems like the latter to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2017 08:57PM by Indy!.
September 03, 2017 09:08PM
Right on, Indy!. All the Powers That Be had to do was simply let it happen.

September 03, 2017 10:01PM
I think we can safely assume there never will be an independent investigation into "What really happened"
The "system" simply can't have that happen. It would uncover their many crimes against humanity.
Too much money to be made. in Afghanistan. Oil / gas pipelines, Opium and Lithium.
Money just doesn't talk, It swears.
September 04, 2017 03:06AM
But there is money on the other side, gonzo. The 9/11 conspiracists have created an entire market and subculture for this stuff - Loose Change sold millions of copies - what happened to that money? Why aren't these "concerned citizens" putting forth the cash in the same way they are putting forth the effort on the internet? They can hire experts. They can talk to witnesses. They can do all kinds of things to get to the bottom of this - yet all they do is spin fantastic tales on youtube so they can collect their monthly check from Google ads.
September 04, 2017 05:03PM
but, the top post didn't get answer.
With 50 minutes warning, The Pentagon gets attacked and no one takes a picture?
Looks like someone wanted a "False Flag" to invade Iraq.
remember / Operation Iraqi Liberation ? _ O.I.L. ?
September 04, 2017 06:27PM
Found this vid. of something exploding on the Pentagon.
[www.youtube.com]
September 04, 2017 06:48PM
The first video in that link clearly shows the tail of a jet airliner in one of the frames. The second video was shot at such an angle and blocked behind obstructions so as to not have been able to see the low flying jet airliner. You can't even see the Pentagon!

Next...!

Keep 'em coming, gonzo......

September 04, 2017 07:11PM
The gummint needs people like you.
September 04, 2017 07:29PM
Gonzo - you want to play this game, so here's a serious question concerning your video... We don't see a plane - but we don't see a missile either. Where's the missile?
September 04, 2017 08:26PM
gonzoland
but, the top post didn't get answer.
With 50 minutes warning, The Pentagon gets attacked and no one takes a picture?
Looks like someone wanted a "False Flag" to invade Iraq.
remember / Operation Iraqi Liberation ? _ O.I.L. ?

anti aircraft guns on top of pentagram stood down as big lumbering bus, known to be jacked, and two hits in nyc, did a corkscrew turn and hit the building. the building that houses the most paranoid, blood-thirsty people on earth.

BULLSHIT

the how is the distraction. we need to use our energy proving the WHO....and putting them all to death

====================================================================

September 04, 2017 08:33PM
That was a great post (the long one) Indy! My thoughts exactly.
September 04, 2017 09:18PM
Some say a missile hit the pentagon .
Some say a Global Hawk. You would think that with 85 cameras + on the Pentagon ,a clear pix, would be released.
IF there was a 757 . Hint'; they're Big.

[www.youtube.com]
September 04, 2017 09:42PM
Over 100 witnesses saw a passenger jet hit the Pentagon. No one saw a missile. End of story.
September 04, 2017 09:55PM
People might have SAID they saw it. But , No Plane hit the Pentagon.
Have you tried ALL Caps.?
If you repeat a lie often enough.
But. I don't really suggest ALL Caps.
no spree!
September 04, 2017 10:03PM
The various conspiracy theories always sound plausible until you read good research that challenges them.

You would think that with 85 cameras + on the Pentagon ,a clear pix, would be released.
IF there was a 757 . Hint'; they're Big.
- gonzo

And from what you just wrote I can tell that you've done absolutely no objective research on that.

From [www.911myths.com]

The 84/ 85 figure for videos came about as the result of a FOIA request for videos showing the Pentagon impact. FBI Special Agent Jacqueline Maguire responded with the following point:

...I subsequently searched a series of FBI evidence databases, including the FBI's Electronic Case File system and the FBI's Investigative Case Management System, and determined that the FBI possessed eighty-five (85) videotapes that might be potentially responsive to plaintiff's FOIA request. This determination was based on videotapes that had been submitted into FBI evidence, sent directly to the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Virginia, and/or obtained by the FBI's Washington Field Office.
(Source images below)

The FBI are talking about 85 videos, but this is just the result of an initial search that includes (for example) all videos obtained by the Washington Field Office. If we move on from that then the numbers begin to fall dramatically.

56 "of these videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."

Of the remaining 29 videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."

Of the 13 remaining tapes, 12 "only showed the Pentagon after the impact of Flight 77."

Only one tape showed the Pentagon impact: the Pentagon's own security camera footage, that would later be released.
September 04, 2017 10:06PM
People might have SAID they saw it. But , No Plane hit the Pentagon. - gonzo

Yes, let's ignore over 100 eyewitnesses and instead believe what a conspiracy site tells us. eye rolling smiley

You're hopeless.
September 04, 2017 10:36PM
You aren't giving up , Are you?
I forget to tell you.
My goal is not to convince you of the Truth. as mentioned on the website. www.ae911Truth.org/
My mission is to help people find out WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.
and what the gummint is selling is impossible to have happened.
September 04, 2017 11:34PM
gonzo, you don't seem to understand what we're getting at...

If you start by insisting on the premise that no jet airliner hit the Pentagon, then you are never going to get to the bottom of WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. A plane REALLY hit the Pentagon.

September 05, 2017 12:22AM
It must be depressing to prop up a gummints story. when they apparently couldn't even defend the most "protected" building in the world.
Incompetence is a defense?
September 05, 2017 03:12AM
"It must be depressing to prop up a gummints story." -gonzo

It's not depressing that the official story actually fits the facts and evidence.

Nothing you have ever presented comes anywhere near doing that. I would think that would eventually become somewhat depressing for you.

September 05, 2017 04:35AM
It is depressing when your gov. in taken over by war criminals.
Prop it up as much as you want.
Those that follow up on the Truth will prevail.
visit; rethink911.org/0
The Truth will set you free.
Lies will bring you heavy Karma.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!