Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MIRABOOHOO IS A PUTRIDLY RACIST, PANTS-PISSING, UNMANLY, CHICKENSHIT-EATING COWARD

Posted by Ponderer 
Re: MIRABOOHOO IS A PUTRIDLY RACIST, PANTS-PISSING, UNMANLY, CHICKENSHIT-EATING COWARD
September 30, 2017 05:07PM

MiraBooHoo in a different nutshell

Re: MIRABOOHOO IS A PUTRIDLY RACIST, PANTS-PISSING, UNMANLY, CHICKENSHIT-EATING COWARD
September 30, 2017 05:43PM
The man boy makes a fashion statement.
October 01, 2017 02:44AM
"The man boy makes a fashion statement." -Indy!

After all, MiraBooHoo is a maverick

October 01, 2017 05:35PM
And I don't mean maybe.

October 01, 2017 11:19PM
Sure thing, Indy!...

October 02, 2017 06:50PM
Where were we? I lost track.
October 02, 2017 09:43PM
About what...?

October 03, 2017 03:17AM
Why don't we just start all over, Indy!.

October 03, 2017 03:11PM
Sound like a plan?

October 03, 2017 03:23PM
Don't you think?

October 03, 2017 03:45PM

"Don't take my toys away!!!"
-MiraBooHoo

October 03, 2017 04:34PM

"You know, if you put on black face makeup, you'd remind me
a lot of someone who really gets me hard..."

-MiraBooHoo

October 03, 2017 05:42PM
bump

October 03, 2017 06:17PM
Wasn't Larry banned from this board?
October 03, 2017 09:49PM
More than once. It's Curt's to do with as he chooses though.

October 03, 2017 09:58PM
The decision is his to make.

October 04, 2017 02:34AM
He already made it. TIme to lose the racists has long passed.
October 04, 2017 02:47AM
He can always re-decide. He is under no obligation at all to stick to any one decision.

You wanna sue him...?

October 04, 2017 02:56AM
Nah, no reason to - this board is done.
October 04, 2017 03:12AM
In terms of reasonable discussion, certainly.

October 04, 2017 04:23AM
Exactly.
October 04, 2017 04:33AM
How does this thread keep slipping down?

===============================================================

This just in... Larry banned from Roy Moore's Victory Party...

October 04, 2017 03:19PM
Indy!, I think that Curt is somehow getting just what he wants this forum to be. He is perfectly happy to let MiraBooHoo set the whole tone for the forum. I imagine that he is perfectly happy to have new people log in only to see the cavalcade of ugly racist pig-ignorance that MiraBooHoo is religiously devoted towards spewing and immediately turn around and hightail it outta here.

Curt makes a big deal out of not allowing certain words to be used in here for fear of what it would attract, yet he doesn't give a flying rat's ass about the racist obscenities MiraBooHoo vomits onto the forum or who and what that might attract. I have to use an asterisk in the word sh*t, but there are apparently no restrictions at all on the obscenities MiraBooHoo can plaster the place up with.

I'm surprised this place hasn't attracted more white supremacists than it has. This is a place where they are free to spew their ugliness without fear of being 86ed. And there are even minorities here who they could pick on too! I guess we should be glad that MiraBooHoo doesn't have any friends or he might have been able to turn this place into a Klan block party by now.

October 04, 2017 04:10PM

October 04, 2017 04:33PM

October 04, 2017 05:50PM
October 04, 2017 07:56PM
Yes - really.

October 04, 2017 09:13PM
Did I post here already?

Oh - okay.

October 04, 2017 09:18PM

October 04, 2017 09:19PM
Indy is spamming.
the finger smiley
October 04, 2017 09:20PM
Curt,

Isn't it sad how many posts are on this crap topic?!?
October 04, 2017 09:23PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2017 09:26PM by Indy!.
October 04, 2017 09:24PM
<
October 04, 2017 09:27PM
Thanks for helping to keep this thread at the top, angled.
October 04, 2017 09:56PM
angel calling out someone else about spamming. That is adorably hilarious.

October 04, 2017 10:26PM
Right? Wingnuts and self awareness are like wingnuts and math or wingnuts and empathy for their fellow man... the two just do not work very well together.

Edit: How could I forget...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2017 10:26PM by Indy!.
October 04, 2017 11:24PM

October 04, 2017 11:44PM
XOXOXO

October 04, 2017 11:47PM
/

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!