Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MIRABOOHOO IS A PUTRIDLY RACIST, PANTS-PISSING, UNMANLY, CHICKENSHIT-EATING COWARD

Posted by Ponderer 
Re: MIRABOOHOO IS A PUTRIDLY RACIST, PANTS-PISSING, UNMANLY, CHICKENSHIT-EATING COWARD
October 04, 2017 11:52PM
?

===============================================================

nitou
There's nothing wrong with being gay, except that it would indicate a history of abuse by the opposite sex...

Really? I'm wondering what the LGBT folks in the crowd are thinking about that statement right now. Honesty is calling - will anyone answer? Hmmm....

[www.selectsmart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2017 11:52PM by Indy!.
Re: MIRABOOHOO IS A PUTRIDLY RACIST, PANTS-PISSING, UNMANLY, CHICKENSHIT-EATING COWARD
October 05, 2017 01:26AM
It's like that thing I was telling you about before, Indy!...

October 05, 2017 03:00AM
Somewhat like it anyways.

October 05, 2017 04:57AM
I remember that.
October 05, 2017 03:37PM

MiraBooHoo's favorite restaurant.

October 05, 2017 03:51PM
He even allowed them to use his image for their corporate mascot...

October 05, 2017 04:41PM
You really have to wonder about the real person behind this asinine character MiraBooHoo plays. How pathetic a life it must be that he has to feel the need to invent a character to hide behind like this. Too much of a chickenshit coward to simply be himself I guess. What a sad, pitiful person he must be. I actually feel sorry for him. If they are a him. They could be a woman who has a lot of issues with her sex too I suppose. We can't dismiss the possibility.

October 05, 2017 05:23PM
True - in fact we don't even have to assume that he's an even worse person in real life than the racist, douchebag piece of sh!t cockroach he "portrays" on the board here because who would pretend to be a worse person than they are in real life? Nobody. Don't be surprised if we have some sort of mass shooting in Tex'Ass one day and Larry disappears from the board. He's the type - a racist full of self hatred armed to the teeth. Yes - we should probably start a pool on when Larry will go postal on a crowd at a Cinco de Mayo parade or something.

nitou
There's nothing wrong with being gay, except that it would indicate a history of abuse by the opposite sex...

Really? I'm wondering what the LGBT folks in the crowd are thinking about that statement right now. Honesty is calling - will anyone answer? Hmmm....

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 05, 2017 09:36PM
"True - in fact we don't even have to assume that he's an even worse person in real life than the racist, douchebag piece of sh!t cockroach he "portrays" on the board here because who would pretend to be a worse person than they are in real life? Nobody." -Indy!

Good point. It's of course entirely possible that in real life he/she is an even bigger asshole than he/she portrays in here. The whole MiraBooHoo act could be a way of actually glossing over how egregiously putrid a person they are by making the character into a clownish oaf who might even engender a humorous reaction.

It could well be that had this person been communicating in a way that truly illustrated what a dangerously sociopathic and psychotic subhuman they are, we'd have sicked the FBI on them long ago.

October 06, 2017 03:14AM
If Larry's family has any integrity - they'll do that for us.

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 06, 2017 03:34AM
They probably bailed on him ages ago. If he ever had a family.

October 06, 2017 05:06AM
If he has a wife, I wonder how much he has to pay her not to leave him?

October 06, 2017 05:26AM

October 06, 2017 05:46AM
Cockroaches have families too. Big families. Sewers have a LOT of space.

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 06, 2017 04:03PM
The delicately fragile ego on this individual is a staggering thing to behold.

October 06, 2017 04:29PM

October 06, 2017 05:46PM

October 06, 2017 06:26PM
Not sure everyone has seen this - better bump it up...

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 06, 2017 08:09PM
What was I saying? Oh yeah - did you guys see this...?

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 06, 2017 09:00PM
Bump
October 06, 2017 09:54PM
I agree.

October 06, 2017 10:25PM
Me2

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 06, 2017 10:27PM
And I don't mean maybe.

October 06, 2017 10:34PM
Can you explain the shading on that, indy?
October 07, 2017 12:01AM
Not sure what you mean - the shading where?
October 07, 2017 01:18AM
The future so bright I gotta wear shades....

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 07, 2017 03:07AM
For sure.

October 07, 2017 06:34AM
Absolutely

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 07, 2017 04:48PM
It's like they say... "it's always something".

October 07, 2017 06:03PM
If it's not one thing, it's another.

October 07, 2017 06:54PM

October 07, 2017 07:25PM
Who farted?
October 07, 2017 07:30PM
Around the jacket collar. And the right arm.
October 07, 2017 09:29PM
That's a real poster from WWII, meagain. I just added Trumputin's head and changed the text. Here's the original...

[i0.kym-cdn.com]
October 08, 2017 12:05AM
Fine work there too, Indy!. This forum is fortunate to have so many post such high quality, original art here.

October 08, 2017 12:16AM

October 08, 2017 12:19AM
Thanks Pondy. I better post it again in case somebody doesn't know what you're referring to...

smiling smiley

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 08, 2017 02:58AM
Did I post this yet?
October 08, 2017 07:16AM
I guess I forgot. Here ya go...

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

October 08, 2017 08:23AM
OK.

nitou

[www.selectsmart.com]

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!