Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long from essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Modi is a total jackass.

Posted by Kairos 
Modi is a total jackass.
November 28, 2016 04:20PM
Enough said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Re: Modi is a total jackass.
December 05, 2016 04:19PM
[www.dnaindia.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 02:13PM
Modi is such a whackjob he is easily comparable to George Bush. And the Indian media completely complicit in covering and excusing his crimes just like the US corporate media did for Bush.

May 28, 2020 09:54PM
Completely agree

Maddie
May 29, 2020 03:49AM
Maddie, I have been really enjoying the articles you've been posting on Facebook. He really does sound like a total jerk.

May 29, 2020 06:35AM
Wow you read about Modi? Had no idea anyone outside India would be interested in our little Hitler. He calls your president Doland Trump. Can’t even get his tongue around Donald. 3 I down states are doing the worst in corona crisis today - Maharashtra, Tamilnadu and Gujarat. Gujarat is Modi’s hometown and where Doland was welcomed in a huge rally. This was in March. The govt was advised not to assemble people by the medical research council, but they put up a show for best buddy Trump. The biggest blunder Modi did was doing nothing, absolutely nothing including no communications from the govt throughout February and until 3rd week of March. They waited till Trump’s visit got over, Delhi elections got over, toppled Madhypradesh state govt, Delhi riots and once all this was out of the way he announced a lockdown at 8 pm saying from midnight it’s lockdown. After all the shops were closed and not giving time for the migrant labourers to go back home. The result is a huge tragedy of gigantic proportions is unfolding in India now. Migrant workers walking hundreds of kilometers all over highways and dying en route to their villages. The economy has been in shambles even before the virus. He’s taking India back to the Stone Age.

Maddie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2020 10:23AM by madmadmadonna.
May 29, 2020 07:08AM
Yeah we've been hearing all about it. It sounds like the beginning of year 0 in Phnom Penh.

I posted this thread during the height of the idiotic Modi reform disaster when I was in India. It seems that was just a primer for Modi's disastrous performance during Covid.

May 29, 2020 08:12AM
My heart goes out to you and the plight of your country's populace.

I fear that our Orange Overlord will be reducing the populace of this once great country to very similar straits before too long.

May 29, 2020 10:29AM
In case peeps are not sure of what I mean by migrant population, India depends on them for all kinds of low paid jobs as well as in some cases decent jobs like that of restaurant chefs. But mostly they are into construction labour and all sorts of physical labour. These are mostly people from the under developed villages in northern India who migrate to big cities seeking work. So when lockdown happened, businesses shut down and these poor people suddenly found themselves without food and accommodation. They had no option but to return to their distant villages. But since road and rail transport also shut down, they had no way to travel except walk hundred of miles on foot. The govt should be booked for human rights violations for not looking out for the poor. Typical of a republican govt, this govt is for the rich and corporates.

Maddie
May 29, 2020 07:13PM
Sociopathically deplorable.

Humans are used as exploitable, disposable commodities all the time in this world anymore. Nothing is cheaper than human life. It's only a matter of how far the Powers That Be of any country care to take the inhuman behavior.

May 29, 2020 07:51PM
I knew what you went Mads, a lot of them were tuk-tuk/rickshaw drivers in Delhi.

The cruelty/disdain for such people has deep roots in the caste system.

May 29, 2020 08:01PM
We read quite a lot about him in Canada, Madie. Particularly after Trudeau's failed visit to India and the discourteous treatment from Modi.

Of interest at the moment is the idea of some that Canada should start building alliances with India and Japan and some others in the region to isolate and pressure China in our falling out with that country over the imprisoned Canadian businessmen.

I don't think I would trust such an alliance with Modi.
May 30, 2020 07:14PM
Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan are much better potential trade partners than China.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!